Favourite, most stacked MMA event you've seen?

UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi. Silva, Maia, Penn, Edgar, Hughes, Gracie, Munoz, Gustaffson, Davis. There are some people who hate this event, including Dana White. I dunno, I think it was pretty rad.

well it brought about the end of Positive Balance...so there's that.

UFC 146

ufc-146-fox-16x9.jpg

Wasn't as good as what could've been..

Dos Santos vs Overeem
Cain vs Mir
Bigfoot vs Nelson
Hunt vs Struve
Del Rosario vs Gonzaga

Most stacked on paper IMO is UFC 129.

GSP vs Shields
Aldo vs Hominick
Machida vs Couture
Bendo vs Bocek
MattyShack vs Brilz

Undercard
Rory Mac vs Nate Diaz
Ellenberger vs Pierson

The Weidman/Silva II card was ridiculous. I knew 90% of fighters on the card, that never happens.

The opening round of the MW GP was probably the most stacked event ever in terms of names on one card.

Shogun vs Rampage
Lil Nog vs Hendo
Wanderlei vs Yoshida
Saku vs Dongbar
Vitor vs Overeem
Kondo vs Igor
Randleman vs Nak
Arona vs Lister

Several other Pride shows had better action and bigger matchups though like Pride 10, Final Conflict 2003, Critical Countdown 2004, Shockwave 2004, Bushido 9, Final Conflict 2005, Final Conflict 2006, Pride 33.

Shame it was quite the letdown.

I'll admit that I'm even worse than a TUF noob. The first fight I ever watched was Machida vs Silva (UFC 94), that knockout got me hooked on MMA, and into being a Machida fan.

I didn't have the pleasure of watching Pride events live (which I imagine was amazing).

IMHO the best live card I ever watched was a three way tie between UFC 166, 168, and 172. I know they're all recent event's, but damn did they deliver! Awesome finishes, and excitement top to bottom.

Honorable mentions are UFC on Fox 3, and UFC Fight Night Brown vs Silva. These cards also delivered, but I believe they were slightly outclassed by the above.

A lot of pride events were good but i'll go with UFC 84 as I watched it live on PPV . I only saw the pride events on DVD except for the 2 in the states.

175 is looking very good.

Weidman,Machida,Rousey,Belfort,Chael,Faber,Hall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back