Favourite Moments in the Jones vs Reyes Masterclass?

mjfan23

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Reyes punch to body that dropped Jones in first?
Reyes uppercuts?
Jones takedown and back control?
Jones pouring it on in the fifth?

my favourite was Reyes kicking Jones hard as jones was running away. I always wants fighters to hunt down a runner and kick him.

Shitty decision aside was a fun fight to watch

Reyes lovers need to admit the truth: Jones won quite clearly.

I'm not surprised Jones got the decision. What bugged me is that I had two bets lose. Reyes at +350 to win and Reyes +8800 to win a decision. 50 bucks each. I won't be betting against Jones again at LHW. So far I have in 3/4 fights. (Gus, Santos and Reyes) He's the LHW GOAT.

Jones defense in round 2 was impressive.

I'm not surprised Jones got the decision. What bugged me is that I had two bets lose. Reyes at +350 to win and Reyes +8800 to win a decision. 50 bucks each. I won't be betting against Jones again at LHW. So far I have in 3/4 fights. (Gus, Santos and Reyes) He's the LHW GOAT.
What's the point of betting such a small amount? Is winning $200 decent money to you?

Edit: Yeah that came off as me being a dick. I did t mean that. I just simply meant I dont understand betting for small amounts. I dont bet unless I can afford to lose it and if I win it will actually mean something. I'm not much of a gambler so I guess I dont know what I'm talking about. I wasnt trying to talk shit about how much money you have or sounding poor.

Last edited:
Reyes taking a page out of Bones playbook and using that Slippery uppercut

Probably the part where Jones walked forward with his hands up, was a great moment and won him the fight

I was seriously impressed by Reyes' takedown defense.
I've thought for a while that Reyes could beat Jones' in the stand up, but when Reyes was visibly starting to fade cardio-wise, and Jones started to wrestle, i thought "woooooooh, now comes the most difficult test for Reyes" and yea, he stuffed 2 of 9 takedowns, but even when taken down, got up immediately.
That was damn impressive, not gonna lie.

Mystic @FrontNakedChoke said wrestling would be enough to make the difference in favor of Jones, and although i didn't agree with the judges decision, it remained to be true, even though Reyes looked great in the grappling exchanges like i said.

Reyes chained his attacks beautifully...There were times, where it seem jones thought he would be sort of save, but Reyes kept attacking which threw jones off.

Uppercuts and takedown defense from Reyes were top class.

I was seriously impressed by Reyes' takedown defense.
I've thought for a while that Reyes could beat Jones' in the stand up, but when Reyes was visibly starting to fade cardio-wise, and Jones started to wrestle, i thought "woooooooh, now comes the most difficult test for Reyes" and yea, he stuffed 2 of 9 takedowns, but even when taken down, got up immediately.
That was damn impressive, not gonna lie.

Mystic @FrontNakedChoke said wrestling would be enough to make the difference in favor of Jones, and although i didn't agree with the judges decision, it remained to be true, even though Reyes looked great in the grappling exchanges like i said.
Yes the first was beautiful. Jones actually setup that takedown well and looked to have it,Reyes plain powered through it unlike any past Jones opponent.

Bet you were biting your nails as they were calling out the scores. <Eek2.0>

What's the point of betting such a small amount? Is winning $200 decent money to you?

Edit: Yeah that came off as me being a dick. I did t mean that. I just simply meant I dont understand betting for small amounts. I dont bet unless I can afford to lose it and if I win it will actually mean something. I'm not much of a gambler so I guess I dont know what I'm talking about. I wasnt trying to talk shit about how much money you have or sounding poor.

Man don't backtrack, it makes you look like a pussy. You were right to call out his shitty bet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back