Favourite moment in mma?

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

You know, sometimes, it's hard to speak your mind.

People in crowds or just, crowds of people - can be real fuck faces.

For that reason alone, I just love this response.

One might argue that Al got "pushed over the edge" and he kind of humiliated himself here and, that wouldn't be entirely wrong but, regardless - I personally respect the sentiment.

I guess my point is, the delivery could potentially have been more efficient, but not many cats have the steelo to step up and do the right thing, especially when it's them vs 1000's of people.

giphy-downsized.gif

Honest Al made a fan out of me there.

I hate it when entitled fans expect to be pandered to when in reality they've done nothing to earn it. Quite the opposite, really.

When the hate comes back at them it's a beautiful thing.

My all time favourite moment. As an English fan who has been staying up till 3am most weekends to catch cards, seeing Mike get the title against at the time a seemingly unbeatable opponent... It’s hard to match that

SeriousWholeAegeancat-max-14mb.gif

Arlovski beating the piss out of Travis Rousey comes close. Very close

iFS9Cn.gif

Honourable homage to the Iceman

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Surprised no one has posted Khabib or Nate tapping Conman yet.

that bisping knockout of rochhold was super cool to see, just because rockhold is such a giant douche bag

When Aldo beat Jeremy Stephens. He had been coming off his back to back losses to Holloway. And just a fight before those, his infamous ko delivered by McGregor.

“he’s washed up”
“If he losses this he should retire”
“He’s no good anymore”

you know the doubt had creeped into his head, you could tell just from his reaction to the win. He delivered one of the most brutal body shots I’ve ever seen in my life. I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy for a fighter to get a non title win.
DjPLyhKVAAEEs16.0.jpg

0e854f6d4f40249d46b218af6a127221
usa_today_10992015.1532828944.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back