Favourite Finishes of 2015 (So Far)

KhabibTheBeagle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Share your favourite finishes of the year, so far. This includes Subs as well as KOs.

Birchak KO's Soto (I like Joe, but this was badass)

Anthony%2BBirchak%2BFlattens%2BJoe%2BSoto%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B68.gif

Mairbek Taisumov KO's Alan Patrick

MindlessGrizzledArcticfox.gif

Based Alan Jouban KO's Richard Walsh

Alan%2BJouban%2BElbow%2BKnockout%2BRichard%2BWalsh%2BUFC%2B184.gif

Wonderboy gives the Juggernaught stanky leg

tDpgkbn.gif

All those are great. I don't jump out of my seat often, but the Wonderboy KO had me.

I'd have to look back at all the cards, but one that pops into mind was Dan Hooker knocking out Hioki. Wicked head kick, Hooker is a scrapper

Loved Porier's finishes of Ferreira and Mederios as well. Nasty stuff.

Mir/Duffee was one of the best 1 punch KO's I've ever seen

Almeida vs pickett has to be up there. Along with stephens vs bermudez

All those are great. I don't jump out of my seat often, but the Wonderboy KO had me.

I'd have to look back at all the cards, but one that pops into mind was Dan Hooker knocking out Hioki. Wicked head kick, Hooker is a scrapper
Beautiful come-from-behind KO

I know that when AA knocked out Browne everyone in the room was standing and cheering. Epic brawl.

One that will be overlooked is Souza's KO of Kikuno. It was a stunner.

Loved Porier's finishes of Ferreira and Mederios as well. Nasty stuff.

Mir/Duffee was one of the best 1 punch KO's I've ever seen
This new Poirier looks like an absolute force at 155. If he fights Taisumov, that's make my month. Mir killed Duffee dead. DEAD.

I know that when AA knocked out Browne everyone in the room was standing and cheering. Epic brawl.

One that will be overlooked is Souza's KO of Kikuno. It was a stunner.
Kevin Souza is a guy I have my eye on. He obliterated Kikuno with a single punch.

St Preux/Cummins, Whittaker/Tavares, Alvey/Ferreira and Kelly, Vick/Matthews, Li/Lima, Till/Oliviera, Breese/Dutra, Jordan/Lewis, Rothwell/Mitrione haha

I could name a ton more, lots of great finishes so far this year. It's been an awesome year for the UFC really, we're just so spoiled that we always want more

St Preux/Cummins, Whittaker/Tavares, Alvey/Ferreira and Kelly, Vick/Matthews, Li/Lima, Till/Oliviera, Breese/Dutra, Jordan/Lewis, Rothwell/Mitrione haha

I could name a ton more, lots of great finishes so far this year. It's been an awesome year for the UFC really, we're just so spoiled that we always want more
No, we're so spoiled that people complain that they want less.

All great choices. Whttaker got me excited for what he could do at 185. I think he gets into the Top 10 if he gets Bisping next.

Back