Favourite Conor McGregor Quote?

"I was way in over my head with this Brazilian monster. Aldo bless." would bring me to tears. :icon_lol:

"Aldo was the better fighter tonight, he deserved to win".

How the heck did you find a time machine and go into the future?! We've got some work to do! Let's go back...to the future!

great_scott_400.png

My favorite so far is: "I put all my time and effort into my training and my mental discipline. He puts all of his into his left ass cheek."

He said that while discussing the upcoming Sivir fight.

My favorite so far is: "I put all my time and effort into my training and my mental discipline. He puts all of his into his left ass cheek."

He said that while discussing the upcoming Sivir fight.

Agreed. That one was gold. :icon_chee

The one where he gets pretentious and accidentally says he's looking for perfection in taking a shit.

"I am searching for perfection in movement."

"i didn't stick to my gameplan didn't take it seriously and dennis siver deserved this win more than me"

"His left arse cheek was no match for every muscle in my body."

that's right, supporting of another's balls with ones forehead is an elite wrestling technique as recently demonstrated by wrestler Johny Hendricks

Why does Conor tell Mendes and Siver that he could rest his balls on their forehead, as if he is a towering behemoth of a man? Hes like 3 inches taller than them haha.

that's right, supporting of another's balls with ones forehead is an elite wrestling technique as recently demonstrated by wrestler Johny Hendricks
He's been wrestling since he was a kid

Back