Favourite Conor McGregor Quote?

"These custom-made suits aren't cheap. This solid gold pocket watch, three people died making this watch. I need to put people away. I need those big fights. I'm going to end up in debt pretty fast."

He said this in regarding to finishing fights and making big money.

Last edited:
After the Holloway fight: "Midway through the second — I just can't get it out of my head — but looking back I should have just pulled my knee from my leg and hit him with it."

I also liked it after the Poirier KO when he gives the crowd the shush sign and starts spraying Dana and the crew with invisible money.

"other fighters don't tink like i tink."

something like that. lol

2 elephants died making this Ivory suit. Truthfully I thought it would have caused way more butthurt than it did.

On rounds and time limits:

"Me personally, I'd just love to scratch it all and do no time limit.
No separation, no nuthing. Let the contest go, and it's over when it's over.
You know, people say "we want a finish". Trust me, someone will break. No time: a man will break."

At the Manchester 2013 Q&A with Sonnen and Bisping.

My favorite will be the one after he gets destroyed by Aldo

"They don't move like I move, they don't talk like I talk, they don't tink like I tink".

"I thought this was your house":

[YT]W1GJrWqPeqo[/YT]

Most of my favourites involve him talking about movement, though. I appreciate his obsession very, very much.

I agree. He reminds me of bruce lee in how he talks about movement. Bruce lee also talked about that, but in a different way. Of course bruce was much more intense, less joking manner. But conor obviously admires bruce lee alot. I noticed in his gym, there was a big pic of bruce up.

"when one of us go to war, we all go to war...."

"I thought this was your house":

[YT]W1GJrWqPeqo[/YT]

Most of my favourites involve him talking about movement, though. I appreciate his obsession very, very much.

oh wtf didnt know this video

Conor bless

Conor bless.

Best one line trolling I seen in a long time. For some reason people are so pissed off by it and usually go ape shit. So funny yet I don't understand why do people find it so offending, its clearly just a joke.

Can't stop using it.

It really was about the best thing anybody could say in the moment without a team of writers and a script. It's amazing, really. Most of the time something that good has to be scripted.

It really was about the best thing anybody could say in the moment without a team of writers and a script. It's amazing, really. Most of the time something that good has to be scripted.

conor bless makes people cry and go crazy haha. better than using "manlet" in a sentence.

Back