Favourite Conor McGregor Quote?

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
As well as being a kickass fighter, Conor is always good for a soundbite and is amy journalist's/reporters wet dream! He has provided us with some awesome and hilarious quotes already into his relatively short career.

My favorites:

Chad Mendes: Conor Do you know what wrestling is?

McGregor: I can rest my balls on your forehead!

also:

"If one of us go to war, we all go to war" ... Made me tingle when he said, awesome!

what you guys got?

"Aldo was the better fighter tonight, he deserved to win".

Not a GOAT fan per se, but pube head was pretty funny. You just can't say that to a/e people.

"I thought this was your house":

[YT]W1GJrWqPeqo[/YT]

Most of my favourites involve him talking about movement, though. I appreciate his obsession very, very much.

Conor bless.

Best one line trolling I seen in a long time. For some reason people are so pissed off by it and usually go ape shit. So funny yet I don't understand why do people find it so offending, its clearly just a joke.

Can't stop using it.

Last edited:
"I cannot hate a man who has the same dreams as me"

"Georges (GSP) is the man... he's a great role model of the upcoming athletes, he showed 'em how it's done... you get in, you win your fights and you go out on top.. it's a dangerous game, you don't wanna stick too long, you wanna get in, take over, own the game, and then get the fuck out of there. "

"I cannot hate a man who has the same dreams as me"

"Georges (GSP) is the man... he's a great role model of the upcoming athletes, he showed 'em how it's done... you get in, you win your fights and you go out on top.. it's a dangerous game, you don't wanna stick too long, you wanna get in, take over, own the game, and then get the fuck out of there. "

Lol, that gsp quote is sick! First time I seen that one!

He's not exactly funny, more randomly insulting people most of the time

He's not exactly funny, more randomly insulting people most of the time

When he talks, people laugh ... So I think that makes him funny!

Stop being a hater and climb aboard the train, plenty of room for more!

"I cannot hate a man with the same dreams as me"

He looked genuinely surprised and almost shocked that Dustin took things very personal. It really is all business for Conor.

A reporter asked Connor if he is focused at Aldo and is looking past Siver.

I don't look past him. I look trough him - Conor Mcgregor

"I'm arrogant in prediction, confident in preparation and humble in victory or defeat"

I got goosebumps when he said "if one of us go to war, we all go to war". And I ain't even Irish lol.

Back