Favorite Ufc pre Ufc 100 and favorite since Ufc 100

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Please include favorite fights and moments.

Personally loved Ufc 79 obviously Wandy vs Chuck, Gsp vs Hughes and possibly Machida's coming out party.

Post 100 I loved Ufc 139, Shogun vs Hendo gets all the love but Cung vs Wandy was brilliant as well. Also can't forget Urijah's beat down of former champ Bowles and two future stars in Michael McDonald and Chris Weidman having great finishes.

Pre-UFC 100: UFC 92
Post-UFC 100: UFC 162/144

Pre 100 - UFC 84
After 100 - UFC 129 (favorite overall)

UFC 98 as it was my first event I've ever seen
UFC 116 was awesome, well, I remember it being awesome, could've been mediocre

Pre- UFC 92
Post- UFC 166 is the best, but either 141 or 139 has been my favorite.

UFC 84
The only time a PPV ended up showing every prelim on the main card broadcast because there were so many crazy finishes. Carwin, DHK and Palhares all win spectacularly in their UFC debuts on the prelims. Goran Reljic vs Wilson Gouveia was a war and people were saying Goran was gonna be the next Cro Cop. Thiago Silva got rocked by a headkick then came back and made the guy tap to strikes. Machida-Ortiz is a classic. The main and co-main events both ended in legendary finishes. That gif of The Rock clapping and looking impressed? That was from UFC 84.

-

UFC 146
Varner whooping Barboza on the prelims was amazing. Then the all Heavyweight Main Card delivered great action all night.

Last edited:
Back