Favorite type of junk food

I love me some wings or cheesesteaks. Whether it be a plain, buffalo chicken, or pizza steak, they are all delicious.

Pizza, hot wings and Nachos. Favourite junk food.

Though I only eat them rarely right now.

Pizza-Slut.png

It is either Mesopotamian or of Turkic origins. Given the Turks' propensity to steal everything from their Greek, Anatolian and Levantine victims, it has an interesting history.

It is neither Persian or Armenian, interestingly enough.

I always thought Baklava was Hungarian.

There's a Hungarian Pastry shop near me in Morningside Heights (by Columbia University) and it has killer baklava.

For me, I love halal food. Lamb Gyro with white sauce and a little hot sauce. or lamb on rice.

I've never had much of a sweet tooth, like many others have said about themselves already. Dunno why.

I love going to 1$ pizza spots in NY, cheap and decent junk food.

Or Chinese takeout, although chinese takeout places are real spotty in Uptown Manhattan, where I live. I know of one place that's great so I just go there.

Pizza and French fries by far.

McDonald's milkshake
Onion rings
Steak fries with cocktail sauce
Fried chicken, fried breaded chicken wings
Ice Cream (Vanilla, Chocolate, chocolate chip cookie dough, etc) with whipped cream and syrup
Chocolate chip cookies

I'm a sucker for a good bag of Salt & Vinegar chips. GOAT chips.

I always thought Baklava was Hungarian.

There's a Hungarian Pastry shop near me in Morningside Heights (by Columbia University) and it has killer baklava.

For me, I love halal food. Lamb Gyro with white sauce and a little hot sauce. or lamb on rice.

I've never had much of a sweet tooth, like many others have said about themselves already. Dunno why.

I love going to 1$ pizza spots in NY, cheap and decent junk food.

Or Chinese takeout, although chinese takeout places are real spotty in Uptown Manhattan, where I live. I know of one place that's great so I just go there.

Do you think you can actually tell the difference between halal and non-halal lamb. They could say it was halal and you would never know that it wasnt. The only way to insure you actually would know your food was halal is to be there for the actual slaughter.

On topic though for me it would probably be white rice with butter salt and a little bit of soy.

I used to get carne asada fries but the meat is usually too grizzly. Now I'm all about carnitas fries, but it has to be made by an abuelita--she puts loving tenderness in the dish that other cooks don't. :icon_lol:

l.jpg

Nachos, Chicken Wings, Fries, Pizza, Dr.Pepper, that is junk food heaven for me!

Been craving baklava myself recently.

can baklava really be considered a junk food. I know its sweet as hell because of honey, but I always thought honey was a super food. Filo might not be the best, but I cant imagine it being to bad for you and pistachios are really good for you.

I carve out a cylinder in a gallon of cookies n cream and fill the hole with with Magic Shell.

Fuck yes

Chicken wings and pizza by a long shot. I could eat it everyday.

I get Taco Bell 2-3 times a month. Can't help it. I have a weakness for Meximelts and Chili Cheese Burritos.

Back