Favorite title fight of 2020??

Favorite title fight of the year?

• Total voters
See I actually didn’t really enjoy Ferguson vs Justin. Too one sided
It was hard to watch, especially near the end, but I thought it was a tremendous display of heart from Ferguson, and a masterful, savage performance from Gaethje.

It was hard to watch, especially near the end, but I thought it was a tremendous display of heart from Ferguson, and a masterful, savage performance from Gaethje.
For me it was hard to watch because I came to the conclusion that Ferguson is no longer capable of becoming the LW champion and that he has missed his prime. I also came to the conclusion that Ferguson vs khabib would never happen. It was like finding out that for the last year or so Superman has been pumping air into his muscles but had actually been getting smaller.

It fucking sucked. I was watching it with my family (who loved the Weili vs jj fight btw), and most of them walked away or couldn’t watch it anymore. It was really hard to stomach for me.

Weili vs Joanna because that was the best most back and forth to the death fight of the year.

They were willing to kill and die to win

oh same with @D 1 Wrestler

you called that can d 1 out in his thread re glover being broken. but his gimmick is overrun and overdone too.

the only thing that is annoying, i think they both legit believe everything they type buds.
Hey look a Conor hater on yellows, so surprised

Weili vs Joanna was by far the best.

Izzy vs Costa was my most hyped fight, what a disappointment....

Lol, I guess the men forgot to close their browsers and a bunch of women are responding.

On with the hipster popular current social agenda voting

Izzy vs Costa. It was so fucking funny on so many levels.

Gaethje-Ferguson still gets me pumped when I watch highlights from it. It was so unexpected the way it played out. I mean everyone expected a JBG delight, but beyond that Justin's? Justin's coming out party, yet the heart and grit displayed by Tony... It's my personal favorite for those reasons.

Followed very closely by the incredible war between Weili and Joana for obvious reasons. FOTY shoo-in if you ask me.

This is a good stat to find out how many people are trolls on here.

Holy shit wmma is winning this.
This place has officially been taken by cunts.
I'm filling this joint with uppercuts.

Cejudo v Cruz was my number one because I dislike Cruz so much and the salt from cruz afterwards was to good to be true .
next was JJ v Weili
then Volk v Hollaway and Aldo v Yan tied 3rd

Where the fook is Conor vs Cowboy? This is the worst list of fights I ever even heard about.

Back