Favorite S&C Websites

It makes me sad to see you with Dubs Madmick.

The only other S&C site I visit is:

www.t-nation.com , but only when the articles are linked from here.

Wait....you go to the main forum? Why?

Didn't you see that a trend of "Off Topic" MMA discussions has begun here in the S&P? Much safer, with a fraction of the idiot-troll population.

So, is it close enough to talk Liddell/Ortiz 2? One has to wonder if the UFC will end 2006 with any of the champions that it started it with.

Its not Micks fault he got dubs, hes from Redbluff, those people dont know how to act in public. I know, im from Yreka and we have the same problem.

mschatz said:
Weed, Ca!
You are from Weed? I lived in Weed for a year and a half back in 02/03. Did you graduate from Weed High or do you go to CoS?

Just saw that, laytons liquor has some pretty sick shirts. Did you play football at CoS? what years?

Yeah, turns out mschatz and I enjoy only a single degree of separation- through multiple shared acquaintances/friendships.

bacon said:
Wait....you go to the main forum? Why?
News. A number of rumors have broken there.

Pretty amazing when you take into consideration the fact that Weed's population is about 3000 people

I played basketball there in 2000 and 2001, but i trained with the football team in the offseason. Some of the better players on the football team at the time were Jerrod Friday, this hawaiian guy, Keala, umm....im kinda bad with names, but i lived in the dorms both years. My grandma still lives up in Yreka

You probably played with Rob Caddell? I think Curry Caddell played then also, not sure.

Yep! Rob played, and Curry red-shirted. They were from Yreka high school i think. Derek Anderson was from Redding, Brandon Gilbert, Brandon Smith, Mistah Harriel, remember any of those guys?

I graduated HS in 2002 so i didnt know any of the guys that played there except for Rob and Curry. They live here in Chico now, they wre livin right across the block from me until they moved to the other end of town a few months ago. I party with those guys whenver they decide to get off their lazy ass's and go out.

Well, tell them Martin from COS says hello next time you see 'em

Back