"If this your first night in fight club you have to fight" or sth like that

'man, we aint found shit!' - space balls

'I'll be back Bennet! ' - commando

' and who do u think that guy was?, Emilio Esteves - a night at the roxbury

Crow
Eric Draven after being shot in the church "Fuck"

earlier
Draven- Murder... murder!

Tin tin- let me tell you something about murder its fun itsss easy and your going to learn all about it.

Snatch
Brick top- in the words of the virgin mary... cum again

one punch micky- parawickal Blue
deadly kick for a fat focker
I also get a pair of them shoes

tommy- I don't care if hes got hazel nuts, I want a gun that workds

Turkish- lets hurry before thz german get here

bullet tooth- your balls are shrieken
....................................................................................................
borish- ..the weight is the sign of relieblity, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it.

doug the head- Tony

Tony- sit down you big bald fuck, I don't like leaving my country ... unless there is sandy beachs...

doug- we have beachs

tony- so who the fuck wants to see them.
......................................................................................................

Tiron-it was a difficult angle....
.......................................................................................................

I want you to hit me as hard as you can

....and in the morning I make waffles

I thought you said she was dead...she look dead... still does

Salt lake city pucks- Sink you fool sink.... why doesn't it sink....
herione bob- because man its the great salt lake it makes things bouant.....

Those are all good ones. Just about any guy ritchie film (snatch, lock stock and 2 smoking barrles) have great scripts and dialouge in them, which makes for really good quotes and phrases. I think the quote "you had me at hello" was in jerry mcguire and vanilla sky? I don't remember, but both good movies.

pull your tongue out of my ass harold, your not a dog are you? although you have all the characteristics of a dog, all exept one, loyalty- brick top:rolleyes:

"My ass may be dumb, but i ain't no dumb-ass"

- Sam Jackson, Jackie Brown

"You're talkin to my guy all wrong. S'wrong tone. You do it again, i'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron"

- Christopher Walken, Joe Dirt

"I call it...my contraption"

-Val Kilmer, Ghost in the Darkness (easily the stupedist line i've ever heard, laughed my ass off)

American Psycho:

Patrick Bateman: "You are a fucking ugly bitch and I want to stab you to death and play with your blood."

Patrick Bateman: "I like to dissect women. Did you know I'm totally insane?"

Patrick Bateman: "When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things. One part wants me to be real nice and sweet and treat her right."

David Van Patten: "And what did the other part think?"

Patrick Bateman: "What her head would look like on a stick!"
-----

And the all time best from that movie

Patrick Bateman: "Sabrina, don't just stare at it. Eat it."

one of my favorite movies of all time

"We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't fuck with us."

-Fight Club

"Im your huckleberry."

"My hypocricy goes only so far."

Doc Holliday in Tombstone.

"Well fuck me, your lady friend got a voice"

Brick Top

Grandma: Sir, can I trouble you for a warm glass of milk? It helps me go to sleep.
The Nursing Home Orderly: You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up! Now, you will go to sleep or I will put you to sleep. You're in my world now, grandma.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shooter McGavern: I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.
Happy Gilmore: You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terry: All you ever talk about is becoming a pro hockey player, but there's a problem: you're not any good!
Happy Gilmore: I am good! You know what, you're a lousy kindergarten teacher! I've seen those fingerpaintings you bring home and they SUCK!

Happy: During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody.

Happy Gilmore

From my favorite movie of all time, "Goodfellas"

"Funny how? Like a clown? Am I here to amuse you? Tell me how the fuck am I so funny?" - Tommy (Joe Pesci)

"nah... nah... you insulted him a l'il bit. you did" - Jimmy (DeNiro!)

Will Smith and Martin Lawrence in Bad Boys

Will: This is a porche 911 turbo, one of the fastest and most expensive production cars in the world. Zero to Sixty in three seconds.
Martin: yeah, one hundred thousand dollars, no back seat, no cup holders, just a shiny dick with two chairs in it, i guess we just the balls draggin the fuck along

From Boondock saints-
Dey can suck my pathetic little dick, and dip my balls in marinera sauce, so they can get a taste of home while their at it!-Rocco

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back