Favorite quotes or phrases from movies

errr, being the movie buff i guess i am, i cant freaking remember any.

these come off the top:

Thats a baby?!
Eraserhead

Give me the money you cocksucker!

usual suspects

any pulp fiction and christopher walken quote, also any movie by lynch and kubrick.

Economics teacher: Bueller?
Ferris bueller's day off

French soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig-dog! Go and boil your bottoms, son of a silly person. I blow my nose on you, so-called Arthur-king, you and your silly English kiniggits!
Holy grail

I followed you on many adventures --
but into the great Unknown Mystery,
I go first, Indy...
Wu Han, Indiana jones and the temple of doom

cant think of anymore at the moment.

Coen Brothers movies are good to quote...same with Wes Anderson movies.

"I like your nurse's uniform, guy."
"These are O.R. scrubs..."
"Oh, are they?"

"If you see a naked woman running around here f#$k her, she is paid for"

From If you dont Stop you'll go blind"

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature."
- american history x

teacher: "what are you doing derek, this is your family"
Derek: "Right, this is my family and I don't give two shits about what you or anybody else thinks about this!"
- american history x

"do you find it hard to hide the fact that you are gay?"
- will hunting, good will hunting

"I'll be back"
- terminator

How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Originally posted by rtbrouwer
[B
"do you find it hard to hide the fact that you are gay?"
- will hunting, good will hunting

[/B]

There are a ton of good lines from that movie!

You like apples?

full metal jacket

IF they run there vc. IF the don't run there well trained vc

how can you kill inocent women and children? easy just don't lead em so much.

true romace
the part where denis hoper was telling chritopher walken that sicilians are spawned by :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s. this is kind of how it went

the moores concored scicily and the moors were :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s. the more fucked so many sicilian women that they screwed up the bloodline forever. in other words your great great great grandomother, fucked a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Had a half :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: baby and that makes you, half eggplant. now if thats a fact you tell me am I lying?

I don't remeber the whole scene but it was intense. the first time I saw it I was like fuck I can't belive he just said that.

gary oldmans as the whit pimp

this motherfucker must think its whiteboy day or something.

All quotes from American Beauty:

LESTER

"Hey! You guys!"

JIM #2

"Lester, I didn't know you ran."

LESTER

(panting)

"Well, I just started. "

JIM #1

"Good for you."

LESTER

"I figured you guys might be able to give me some pointers. I need to shape up. Fast."

JIM #1

"Well, are you just looking to lose weight, or do you want have increased strength and flexibility as well? "

LESTER, as both Jim's run ahead and leave him behind.

"I just want to look good naked!"
-----------------------------------------------------

From Snatch.

Brick top; Do you know what nemesis means? A rightous infliction of retrobution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a horrible cunt...... me.

Lock Stock and Snatch are both full of them,

Arnold Schwarzenneger in "True Lies" while hanging off the helicopter yells, "THe bridge is oOUUUTTT!!"" with his heavy accent cracks me up everytime i see it.

When Mel Gibson says his last word while getting tortured.."FFREEEDDDOOOMMMM!!!!"" that part is the shit!

The Big Labouskie....
When the rosanne dude there smashes up the other dudes car..
"This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the Ass"

Commando...
When arnold has the bad guy hanging over the cliff with one hand and he drops him and the hot chick comes over and asks what happened to that guy and he says...
"I let him go"

I was sweet!

Originally posted by ShootoKing
"You had me at hello." -Vanilla Sky

That quote works like a charm!

Isn't 'You had me at hello' from Jerry Macquire?

From Billy Jack:
You know what I think I'm gonna do then? Just for the hell of it? I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face [pointing to Posner's left cheek] , and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it.

From The Warriors:
Ajax: I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle.

From Tombstone:
You die first, get it? Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me?

Originally posted by vod
Isn't 'You had me at hello' from Jerry Macquire?

Really??? I thought it was from Vanilla Sky?? I could be wrong....

Originally posted by ShootoKing

Really??? I thought it was from Vanilla Sky?? I could be wrong....

Yea it was from Jerry Mcquire..unless they used the same line in Vanilla Sky. I havent seen Vanilla Sky yet but originally it was used in JM.

"I didn't mean to call you meat loaf Jack"

"Leave the Kid Alone"

"Were gonna need a bigger boat"

"Nothing is over!......nothing!!........ you can't just turn it off like a switch!"

"luke.....I am your father"

"Your mother sucks cocks in hell"

"You offended my family.........and you offended a shaolin temple"

"Get away from her you bitch!!"

"Youv'e got me?...........Who's got you!!???"

"It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the force

Back