Favorite quotes or phrases from movies

HealingFoot

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Boondock Saints:
Name one thing your gonna use that stupid fucking rope for!
Now dats just fucking weird!

Donnie Brasco:
Whoz dis guy!

Pulp Fiction:

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger; those who attempt to poison and destroy my brethren. And you will know that my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengence upon thee(lotsa gunshots).

That just fires me up and gets me motivated!!!!

A couple from "The Shawshank Redemption"

Hope is a good thing maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Get busy dying or get busy living

"This is bullshit. I want bush, pan down"

Booger- Revenge of the Nerds

Dead or alive, you're coming with me.

I'll buy that for a dollar!!!

"You had me at hello." -Vanilla Sky

That quote works like a charm!

Shooto and his chick flicks!! You ol smoothy!!

Mine would be anything said by Gunnery Seargent Hartman in Full Metal Jacket.

gets me everytime, and works a charm with the ladies when you ask them how tall they are.

She says "5'9"

You say "I didn't know they stacked shit that high, You trying to squeeze an inch past me sopmewhere. Looks to me like the best part of you slid down your Momma's ass and ended up a brown stain on the matress!"

They LOVE it!!

Full Metal jacket is LOADED with great quotes!!! I watched that movie so many times I got Sgt hartman's opening tirade memorised!!

My name is Gunnery Sgt hartman your senior drill instructior, from now on you will speak ONLY when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir, do you maggots understand that? "Sir, yes, Sir" Bullshit I can't hear you!!

....... I could go on forever!

CWB, do go on mate!

I have no memory whatsoever for things, but damn he was funny!
The first time I saw it I was just about to finish basic training in the Army, and fuck me, it rang some bells!

Regan: What an excellent day for an exorcism.
Karras: You would like that?
Regan: Intensely.
Karras: But wouldn't that drive you out of Regan?
Regan: It would bring us together.
Karras: You and Regan?
Regan: You and us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regan: I'm not Regan.
Karras: Well, then let's introduce ourselves. I'm Damien Karras.
Regan: And I'm the Devil! Now kindly undo these straps!
Karras: If you're the Devil, why don't you make the straps disappear?
Regan: That's much too vulgar a display of power, Karras!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psychiatrist: Is there someone inside you?
Regan MacNeil: Sometimes.
Psychiatrist: Who is it?
Regan MacNeil: I don't know.
Psychiatrist: Is it Captain Howdy?
Regan MacNeil: I don't know.
Psychiatrist: If I ask him to tell me, will you let him answer?
Regan MacNeil: No!
Psychiatrist: Why not?
Regan MacNeil: I'm afraid.

Father Damien Karras: I think it might be helpful if I gave you some background on the different personalities Regan has manifested. So far, I'd say there seem to be three. She's convinced...
Father Merrin: There is only one.

Dr. Klein: Do you keep any drugs in your house?
Chris MacNeil: No, of course not, nothing like that.
Dr. Klein: Are you sure?
Chris MacNeil: Well, of course I'm sure. I'd tell you. Christ, I don't even smoke grass.

The Exorcist baby......the best horror movie ever in the world......hahahahaha..........hey by the way sorry about the long post.

"You bleed like Maylene, Maylene good fuck."
-Tong Po from Kickboxer

"You break my record, now I break you. Like I break your friend."
-Chong Li from Bloodsport

"I'm going to kick Bison's ass so hard that the next Bison wannabe will feel it."
-Movie not worth mentioning

"Your teacher teach you how to fight with spear?...Too bad maybe he teach you how to be coward!"
-Chosen from Karate Kid 2

The speech that Mel Gibson gave in braveheart before they went into battle got my blood boiling. I wanted to jump into the TV and fight them bastards myself.

You know the one where his face is painted blue and white..
It goes a little something like this

"Ay, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?"

My favorite movie phrase of all time.....

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

~Inigo from "The Princess Bride"

Hey Pancrator, I love that quote.

What about this one...

Bald guy:"No more rhymes and I mean it!"

Andre the Giant:"Anybody want a peanut?"

Yeah Braveheart had some great quotes.....

Robert's father: Alas, you know what it means to hate. Now you're ready to be a king.
Robert the Bruce: My hate will die with you.

Princess Isabelle: The king desires peace.
William Wallace: Longshanks desires peace?
Princess Isabelle: He declares it to me, I swear it. He proposes that you withdraw your attack. In return he grants you title, estates, and this chest of gold which I am to pay to you personally.
William Wallace: A lordship and titles. Gold. That I should become Judas?
Princess Isabelle: Peace is made in such ways.
William Wallace: Slaves are made in such ways. The last time Longshanks spoke of peace I was a boy. And many Scottish nobles, who would not be slaves, were lured by him under a flag of truce to a barn, where he had them hanged. I was very young, but I remember Longshank's notion of peace.

Robert the Bruce: Lands, titles, men, power... nothing.
Robert's father: Nothing?
Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace. He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart.
Robert's father: All men betray! All lose heart.
Robert the Bruce: I don't want to lose heart! I want to believe as he does!

William Wallace: There's a difference between us. You think the people of this land exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

Longshanks: Not the archers. My scouts tell me their archers are miles away and no threat to us. Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. Their dead cost nothing.

William Wallace: Lower your flags and march straight back to England, stopping at every home to beg forgiveness for a hundred years of theft, rape, and murder. Do this and your men shall live. Do it not, and every one of you will die today.

William Wallace: Before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse.

William Wallace: In the year of our lord thirteen fourteen, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields of Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom.

William: Ay, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one fchance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?

William Wallace: Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace.
Young soldier: William Wallace is 7 feet tall.
William Wallace: Yes, I've heard. He kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse. I am William Wallace, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

Stephen: The Almighty thinks he can get me out of this, but he's pretty sure you're f--ked.

William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.

Originally posted by FilipinoCrippler
Hey Pancrator, I love that quote.

What about this one...

Bald guy:"No more rhymes and I mean it!"

Andre the Giant:"Anybody want a peanut?"
LOL!!! That was a great one!!!

Back