Favorite quote

"This isn't Survivor, this is The Ultimate Fighter. If we want guys off of here we don't vote 'em off. We beat 'em off... That sounded bad didn't it?"
- Dana White.

"I CAN'T LET YOU GET CLOSE" - Chael Sonnen

@ortizgnp @thechoice2

lol why am I summoned to a Chael Sonnen quote?!

I don't like Wanderlei but he has the best MMA quote and sadly it was at the expense of one of my favorite fighters.

Before the Rampage and Wanderlei rematch they were doing the National Anthem for Brazil and Rampage was in the ring on his cell phone...pretty disrespectful.

Some time after the match some Magazine asked Wanderlei about it and he replied something like "Quinton was calling the hospital to have his room reserved" don't remember it exactly but yeah it was pretty damn badass with the way that fight ended.

lol why am I summoned to a Chael Sonnen quote?!

I don't like Wanderlei but he has the best MMA quote and sadly it was at the expense of one of my favorite fighters.

Before the Rampage and Wanderlei rematch they were doing the National Anthem for Brazil and Rampage was in the ring on his cell phone...pretty disrespectful.

Some time after the match some Magazine asked Wanderlei about it and he replied something like "Quinton was calling the hospital to have his room reserved" don't remember it exactly but yeah it was pretty damn badass with the way that fight ended.

I know you're a massive Chael fan so you would appreciate that quote

Easily the most iconic quote in MMA history tbh

I know you're a massive Chael fan so you would appreciate that quote

Easily the most iconic quote in MMA history tbh

I don't like Sonnen, don't read his interviews, watch his videos (except when he gets busted for a PED violation, then I find him hilarious) but I probably know all his quotes because his fans repeat them CONSTANTLY...same with McGregor.

sonnen.jpg

The Gangster from West Linn said:
... Big difference when that referee is real, isn't it Ariel?

This whole video is a giant quotable.

"And then that Silva, Baroni threw his ass down and he stuck down below me...and I just . . . whoooosh stood right down on his fuckin neck....and he just started (puts up both hands) wanted to kill me...he couldn't get up though"

“Years ago we hardly had anything to eat. Now I earn more money and I see every opponent as a man that tries to put me back to that poorer period. That man has to be eliminated.” Fedor Emelianenko

"Let me tell you something, uneducated fool" - GSP
"A gentlemen never tells" - Nick
"I did it on beer and hotdogs you coward" - BJ

And my favorite
"I was doing this when he was swimming around in his daddy's nutsack" - Renzo

Tony, you talk too much. Things will happen - Anderson Silva

"This isn't Survivor, this is The Ultimate Fighter. If we want guys off of here we don't vote 'em off. We beat 'em off... That sounded bad didn't it?"
- Dana White.
Came here to post this.

You're playing touch-butt with that dork in the park with the pony tail

"You throw the punch, it lands, where's the luck?"

"I'm a fan of Fedor because when I get up in the morning in my underwear and look in the mirror I don't see a fat, bald, middle-aged man. I see HW champion of the world" - Sherdog poster.

Goldie & Joe said:
Goldie: Micheal Jordan-esque in his grappling skills is Travis Lutter
Rogan: No ... No he's not.

Goldie said:
  • Diaz smells the opening ...
  • Welcome once again to the ultimate defining championship

So many good once to pick from ...

"Don't be a thermometer, be the thermostat" - Vitor Belfort

" Some people call me cocky or arrogant. But how dare you assume I should think less of myself " - Ronda Rousey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back