Favorite quote

Great topic Ts,I forgot about Kerr's quotes!!
Also,
" Im going to Disney Land"

"That is some serious power!"

"DO NOT be fooled by the bored look on Gegard Mousasi's face, this guy is an assassin."

"I am not impressed with your performance!"

"The black belt only covers two inches of your ass, you have to cover the rest."

"God came in me and said "finish it Brian", so I did it".

image.jpeg

Last edited:
"I'm not a woos. I'm not a pussy, bro" - some armo on TUF

"I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.” - Jon Jones

Jon's fakeness is downright hilarious in hindsight lol- seeing his chronology unfold was entertaining as fuck.

Here's Cerrone talking about a time when him and Jones would talk shit to each other everyday but Jon started portraying himself as the victim when cameras were around:

"I don't give a f*ck. Jon can come and talk to me. We have plenty of disputes all the time, him and I... We almost had at it, him and I. At Jackson's. I spoke - this is before all the wild Jon came out - and I spoke about him being wild and he was like 'what the f*ck, you putting me out like that?' and I was like 'what's up motherf*cker?' But that's behind the scenes.

"What happened was all the UFC cameras were there that day and I came at Jon like, 'what's up?' And he comes at me and goes, ‘Cowboy' and puts his God hat on and got to work. He just said 'Cowboy, I just don't understand, I'm so nice to you, all I do is try to help you and this is how you treat me, this is how you want to come at me?' And I remember pointing at him like 'you motherf*cker.'"

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/1...owboy-cerrone-says-he-almost-got-into-a-fight

this guy is mentally ill

"Anderson silva, You absolutely suck!" chael sonnen

"Mark Zuckerberg rang, told them to take him off Facebook." Conor regarding Cole Miller.

"Big Nog was petting the bus and Lil Nog was feeding it a carrot." Chael P that entire story was my favorite.

"DO NOT be fooled by the bored look on Gegard Mousasi's face, this guy is an assassin."

tumblr_nikzwx8JgA1rde4y9o1_250.gif

Hilarious bro.

Can someone explain to me what exactly is going on here? Is that Chris's father?

Hes shouting "he's still my boy" much to the discomfort of Joe and Chris.

After Luke beat his ass an got on the mike and said "He's still my boy!" It was pretty cringy

It's when Chris's dad took the mic and made things worse lol.

Weidman should hire Khalil Rountree to act on his behalf during any future post-fight interviews. He gets shit done.

Last edited:
Back