Favorite moments from TUF "Spike TUF"

Roy owning Kimbo by pinning him on the ground, and throwing puny little punches to get the finish.
Have been a big fan after that.

All of season one was pretty good. Went downhill from there, though it was watchable for the first ten or so.

I'm with TS on the Corey Hill dog barking. That was the first thing I thought of (other than his Silva leg) when he passed away.

What else...

Motorboat that ass.
Kaplan getting KO'd.
The Scorpion Rapist jumping the fence to hook up with some chick and getting kicked off.
Monster Lobster getting kicked off just for egging two other guys on to fight.

Joey Scarola! Just remembered this weak ass dude. Man, that guy put forward the most pathetic performance in TUF history, from his arrival to his departure. Serra was so ashamed.

Ruediger colonics. And weight cutting. Put...me...back in, B...I can still...do it...

Jason Guida going into spasms trying to cut weight and missing.

Wayne Weems GRRRRRRRRRRRR after he lost his fight.

And poor Thacker.

We made chicken salad out of chicken shit!
- What? I'm chicken shit?

Tito trying to teach that immature guy how to counter the move that got him submitted in the cage, and this guy refusing to listen. Tito actually came across remarkably intelligent by his standards on the show.

When there was an opening for someone on Team Shamrock to get a second chance in the tournament and almost nobody on the team wanted to try fighting again.

When Shonie Carter tried the spinning backfist on Serra again in the rematch, but it didn't work.

The fight between Ben Saunders and that weird crazy religious army dude was pretty good.

JT Money's Vegas rampage that got him kicked off the show.

That dickhead on season 10 that faked a glove touch and went right for a takedown.

I think I remember a terrible Abe Wagner fight in the opening round as well. Looked like he belonged in the welfare line on the show, then knocks out Tim Sylvia not too much later.

Bisping sleeping in for his guy's fight and missing it.

Back