Favorite moments from TUF "Spike TUF"

GinjaNinja23

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
My opinion is the TUF on Spike was the best. Havent enjoyed near as much. Seasons 1-10 were my favorite.
The Chuck Tito season Lesnar JDS and GSP KOS waz good as well.

My Favorite moments:
Season 1: Leben being a prick and wiggin the fuck out on Southworth and Kos.
Season 1: Diegos Domination at 185.
Season 2:Surley Rashads fake injury that was some funny shit.
Season 2: Matt Hughes Rashad E beef
Season 2: Luke Cummo crazy ass
Season 3: Shaving Groves eyebrow.
Season 3: Drunk Bisping
Season 4: Shonie Carter dont give a fuck haha
Season 4: Bam Bam cut from Gideon Ray was nasty.
Season 4: Matt Serra goes off on Mark Lemon lol.
Season 5: Diaz will pop yo ass
Season 5: Crazy Manny
Season 5: Corey Hill a dog BARK BARK r.i.p
Season 6: War Machine = Psycho
Season 6: Matt Serra and Hughes beef
Season 6: Mac Danzig is kind of a prick but i loved it.
Season 7: WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SEASONS!
Season 7: Matt Brown is a bad mother fucker dont mess with his dip.
Season 7: CB Dolloway HYPE!
Season 7: Jesse Taylor lol so sad
Season 8: Junie Browning ENOUGH SAID!
Season 9: Surley the best thing about this season was Dan shutting Bisping up at the coach clash UFC100
Season 10: KIMBO!!!
Season 10: Big Country!!!
Season 10: Rashad team dominates
Season 10: Rampage freak out
Season 10: BIG BABY
Season 10: THE NON STOP SHIT TALK AND MOST HATE EVER FELT BETWEEN TWO COACHES.

RASHAD WAS SCARED TO THROW WITH RAMPAGE. HE STUCK ON HIM LIKE GLUE AT UFC114. Just saying.

Your favorite moments?

Rampage beating up the door is pretty funny

or when rampage keeps calling that guy titties

Got milk bitch lol

I always remember that dude getting locked in the bathroom

and Leben being the only guy to do the treadmill thing

I remember someone's headgear getting pissed on and in lol then there was the whole upper decker incident.

[YT]watch?v=Q5-2P9UNwww[/YT]

1:48. GOAT moment.

Awesome. Have always been a Rashad fan, and don't get why he got so much hate for "showboating" in the cage. Outside the cage, he was always cool and reflective and that's what won me over.

Other great moments from Season 2:

-Joe Stevenson doing 204 revolutions around Mike Whitehead. This was fucking incredible:

-Also Stevenson cutting the fake Xyience promo with Anthony Torres. Hilarious. "Bro, you take Xyience too? Bro, you LOOK like you've been taking something, know what I'm sayin'?"

-Also Von Flue beating Jorge Gurgel, then Hughes cutting him. Sucked.

Last edited:
Junie Browning and Shane Nelson pick on Efrain Escudero, throw stuff at him, shove him and try to bait him into a fight.

Efrain Escudero then beats Shane Nelson, Junie Browning screams that he's just a boring wrestler and the UFC doesn't need that (even tho he won by triangle choke, lolwut?), then jumps the cage and tries to fight him during his celebration

Junie later claims Efrain could never submit him, his only hope to win is lay on him for 3 rounds. Continues to throw shit at people, even takes a swing at people. Says the difference between him and the other people on the show is that "I can actually fight". When asked who he wants to fight in the semi's he picks a LHW, and then picks Efrain because he's "the easiest win in the house"

Then he gets choked out by Efrain Escudero

season 5 as a whole was so awesome, nate being nate, gabe being fat, andy crying, corey intimidating gabe, noah and marlon fight, nate fighting emerson, bj v pulver in pingpong, etc.. i could go on it's the only season i own on dvd a cool feature is on the bonus disk theres a 13-15 min video of Joe Lauzon and his brother beating the shit out of each other

Junie Browning and Shane Nelson pick on Efrain Escudero, throw stuff at him, shove him and try to bait him into a fight.

Efrain Escudero then beats Shane Nelson, Junie Browning screams that he's just a boring wrestler and the UFC doesn't need that (even tho he won by triangle choke, lolwut?), then jumps the cage and tries to fight him during his celebration

Junie later claims Efrain could never submit him, his only hope to win is lay on him for 3 rounds. Continues to throw shit at people, even takes a swing at people. Says the difference between him and the other people on the show is that "I can actually fight". When asked who he wants to fight in the semi's he picks a LHW, and then picks Efrain because he's "the easiest win in the house"

Then he gets choked out by Efrain Escudero

Which made me look him up, lol this clown was finished in his last 5 fights an retired 4-6, what a god damn clown. Classic example of being all bark and no bite.

Rashad / Rampage "throw it. make it happen"

Can't find Mr. 8,000 streetfight Marlon Sims video lol

The mariachi band on TUF14 was hilarious.
[YT]5IznydlZeLI[/YT]

Last edited:
"Screw you, you fatherless bastard"

"I mean, you're 190 pounds right now. And you're 4 foot fucking 3"

"We got the hammer"

"Let me bang, bro" "I do let you bang, bro" "Let me bang again, man!"

Back