Favorite Jim Carrey movie

The guy has sadly fallen off the map the last few years =/ but he had a great streak in the mid 90s-early 2000s

Can't fault him for falling off the map the last few years. He was shagging Jenny McCarthy. I would postpone Cable Guy 2 for that as well.

And it's obviously not a movie, but Fire marshal Bill is still some of his funniest shit as well.

It's pretty damn funny. The dark humor thing really makes it for me, too....

I think Jim Carey said in an interview that "the cable guy" was one of his worst movies and he didn't enjoy making it.

Which is funny cuz I think its his best movie!!

Ace Ventura 1&2. I was like in 6th and 7th grade during those times. You don't know how many times me and my friends refrence that filmed lol.

wow, that dumbass has some legit movies and skills apparently

Ace Ventura 1 and 2 were absolutely fucking hysterical. Till this day I reference those

movies fuckin' LOVED them. Followed by Dumb and Dumber then The Mask.

Acting wise, it was The Mask and Ace Ventura... that slow-mo scene in Ace of him going backwards was genius.

But to me, Dumb & Dumber is p4p the funniest JC movie. Also much thanks to Jeff Daniels... he was hilarious.

Dumb and Dumber kills me every time I see it, no exceptions.

I liked "doing time on maple drive" he plays a good alcoholic. dumb & dumber is 2nd to me only because it was filmed 10 miles from my house

it's between ace ventura and dumb and dumber for me. jim carrey has so much hilarious material, especially when he was on in living color

For me it's really hard to choose between Dumb & Dumber/Ace Ventura/Liar Liar. They are all so damn funny

put me in this group.
and put Cable guy and me,myself, and irene at 3 and 4.

edit = that ice ice baby is classic.

Voted for Eternal Sunshine but Dumb and Dumber is VERY close. 2 of my favorite movies.

I also love The Truman Show, Man on the Moon, Liar Liar, and The Cable Guy.

Once Bitten because I used to watch it as a kid. Eternal Sunshine is good, too.

Back