Favorite J-Lau moment

kill_bot

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In honor of Joe fighting in the co-main event tomorrow, what is your favorite Joe Lauzon moment, it can be fighting or interviews, anything

My picks:

1. J-Lau on TUF
In Joe's ufc debut, he ko's jens pulver. shortly after that fight, joe was on TUF (i think season four not sure) where the coaches were bj penn and jens pulver...epic

2. Joe vs Melvin
I loved how Joe absolutely owned Melvin everywhere in that fight

The melvin fight. It went down exactly as i had predicted

His Varner fight.

I still don't understand why they put Lauzon on TUF when Pulver was coaching. That's fucked up haha

UFC-144-Pettis-KOs-Lauzon.gif

this year when the UFC had him in the xmas sweater.

thats my favorite Lauzon moment.

Domination of Ruediger in his hometown. Love it

Probably the Guillard fight.
Malvin had so much hype then. Then everyone noticed all you got to do is get a arm around his neck to win.

Also posting in obvious J-Lau war wagon thread!

War Lauzon

banning him for being a jerk on subfighter.com(pre-ufc)

Probably the Guillard fight.
Malvin had so much hype then. Then everyone noticed all you got to do is get a arm around his neck to win.

Also posting in obvious J-Lau war wagon thread!

War Lauzon

Hell yeah!!! WAR LAUZON

"Question for Joe-Did Gabe Ruediger owe you money?"-Post the beating that Joe gave Gabe.

The beating was good too.

Definitely the Melvin fight. Nobody really gave him a chance since Melvin was on a big winning streak at the time

Almost everyone of his fights and well pretty much everything he's just pretty much Fuckin awesome.

Definitely the Melvin fight. Nobody really gave him a chance since Melvin was on a big winning streak at the time

especially that guy that put like 5 grand on melvin and made a thread labeled "FREE MONEY" hahahaha you couldn't have slapped the smile off my face :)

Back