Favorite Heavyweight Fight?

Reem vs. Brawk

The Final UbeReem Sighting...

UbeReem RIP

Fedor vs Cro Cop was the highest skill level I ever seen in a HW MMA fight, that fight was like a very top level LW fight, the speed of them was incredible in that fight, they were so fast, it was like a LW championship fight.

I know there's a lot to choose from, obviously. However, I was just re-watching my favorite, as I often do, and was wondering what some of yours are? Mine is a fight I feel is too often overlooked, Rothwell vs Arlovski 1.

prob have to be jr dos santos vs cain 2? as far as skill goes

Relatively, I suppose. Lol. However, I asked personal favorite.

Anyone who doesn't answer with that fight is a fucking scrub. You can quote me on that.

Nog vs Barnett 1
Fedor vs Cro Cop
Arlovski vs Browne
Kongo vs Barry
Herman vs Olav Einemo
Rizzo vs Couture 1

Pedro Rizzo is my favorite old school heavyweight to watch.
Definitely under rated.
Anyone who doesn't answer with that fight is a fucking scrub. You can quote me on that.
God forbid people have other opinions huh?

Nog Barnett is number 1. It's one of the finest mma fights. It's the best possible fight between two of the absolute best HWs in their primes.

Arlovski - Sylvia 2
Shamrock - Frye
Nogueira - Couture

No love for Sergei Nog?

The first Bigfoot vs Hunt fight. May not have been the prettiest, or most technical fight. But, I had a fun time watching it.

Carwin vs. Lesnar. It was an amazing double comeback. Lesnar came back from severe illness to even show up from the fight, and then he came back from a 10-8 thrashing to tap the hitherto unbeaten (and unthreatened) Carwin in the second.

I even loved the dynamic between the rounds with Lesnar having been trashed and smiling like he knows he will win and Carwin looking resigned after taking no damage and landing bomb after bomb in the first round.

Absolute masterpiece.

Big Nog v. Couture ended up being 10000000x better than I expected, so probably that.

Back