Favorite grappling/sub fighting matches

Maybe if you didn't post shit like "Troll" all the time you wouldn't have dubs, dumbass.

I had dubs because I was bribed into a trap thread. I'm just embracing my more trollish appearance.

One of you needs to either unbunch your panties or leave...It's the internet...your gonna get called a troll...and a pussy...and a dickhead...it happens

On a non thread jacking asshole note I like the UFC match between Josh Koshcheck and Paul Daley, not so much for the actual fight but for the fact that the ref(can't remember who it was) damn near choked out Daley because he sucker punched Koshcheck after the bell

One of you needs to either unbunch your panties or leave...It's the internet...your gonna get called a troll...and a pussy...and a dickhead...it happens

On a non thread jacking asshole note I like the UFC match between Josh Koshcheck and Paul Daley, not so much for the actual fight but for the fact that the ref(can't remember who it was) damn near choked out Daley because he sucker punched Koshcheck after the bell

The ref was dan mirgliotta

I noticed you completely ignored my response so feel free to continue.

On topic:

I really enjoyed watching Demian Maia's HL reel in gi bjj.

You are right i did miss that.
My apologies.

That is great stuff.Maia's the man as also diplayed in his mma fight vs Sonnen.
Great triangle.

Marcelo Garcia vs. Diego Sanchez at ADCC 2005 I believe. That was fun stuff.

You are right i did miss that.
My apologies.

That is great stuff.Maia's the man as also diplayed in his mma fight vs Sonnen.
Great triangle.

The takedown was great too

2nbrjmf.gif

Back