Favorite grappling/sub fighting matches

Mike Mesey

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
Hey all,

I dont spend as much time in here as i would like.I ve always respected many of your opinions in this forum and that is the reason why i made such a broad thread.
I watch quite a few grappling touneys but not as much as i would like,so im asking for a few of your favorite matches and why.

thanks

Any match Shinya Aoki loses in

Mach Sakurai vs Ricco Rodriguez....It's just so damn fun to see Mach beat him and he's so tiny

Ive never seen that.
Looking it up now.

Anyone know any good matches with odd subs>?

It's not technically grappling, but your mother and I last night...well, let me just say she tapped out and was almost unconcious. It's a new "choke" her and I have been practising she takes it pretty deep. Isn't my 16 year old sense of humour funny?

It's not technically grappling, but your mother and I last night...well, let me just say she tapped out and was almost unconcious. It's a new "choke" her and I have been practising she takes it pretty deep. Isn't my 16 year old sense of humour funny?

troll.

It was incredilbly badass when Jacare got his arm broke by Roger Gracie and then got it back, stuffed that sucker in his belt and won on points at the absolute.

Your a funny guy.I assume you talk with words and not with your fists or id invite you to my gym and beat your ass.But this is the internet and ppl like you need to build your ego,so i ll let you be an ass.

Wtf?

Does anyone here even roll or is it just bjj wanna be's and tapout shirt junkies?
I used to talk good shit in here.

Your a funny guy.I assume you talk with words and not with your fists or id invite you to my gym and beat your ass.But this is the internet and ppl like you need to build your ego,so i ll let you be an ass.

I guess you have no sense of humour and I don't see how my post contributed to my ego at all. But if you want to cry over a post online that was supposed to be light hearted, go ahead.

JJ Machado vs Leo Veira

Awesome match. The last 30 seconds or so when Leo is squirming and fighting to get out of guard while Machado controlling him is amazing. Jen Jacques has a deformed hand too which make his control even more amazing.

Back