favorite fighter clothing?

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Odd question I know, but Cummo had some interesting shorts on and it made me wonder who has the coolest pants/clothing, aside from the monochromatic and tap-out brand variety? My personal fav; CC has cool ones(shirt "right to remain silent"), but I think Fujita's shorts from the orignial Pride HW tourney, they had boar's tusk design or something like that. Aside from tatoos, fighters can't really personalize their appearance , so it suprises me that more fighters don't market themselves through clothing.

The Fedor Emelianenko jacket on the Pride website. God I want that.

I thought you were going to mention Cummo's ninja style head wearing that he wore to the ring. That was kinda cool.

cummos shorts were nice, i really wouldnt mind a pair. and just about anything mma related i can afford i get

NoGI is pimp. i have the shorts vitor wore when he fought tito, man theyre awesome. they have some pretty cool shirts too

I reckon wearing a GI looks the best.

EDIT: although Sergei Kharitanov's fatigues set up is cool as well.

ksalas said:
NoGI is pimp. i have the shorts vitor wore when he fought tito, man theyre awesome. they have some pretty cool shirts too

yea those NO-GI Shorts are awesome !

Tapout has a owner who fights right?

I'll go for team punishment clothing, maybe someone can upload their favorite outfits, so we can compare

Cummo, looked like sub zero from mortal comabt? anyone else see that...haha

ksalas said:

I like the NoGi shorts both the fight shorts and thier board shorts, whoever they have doing thier graphics is on point. As far as fight shorts I like hunter cause they fit well. I cant seem to find my Sakuraba shirt but it was cut really funny and not very well made. I love my Tapout hoodie and my sprawl shorts they've held up the best out of anything, but everyone has one not that thats bad but still. Also have Full Contact Fighter fight shorts and i like the logo but the crotch stitching ripped out after not much use.

Thai Clinch said:
Cummo, looked like sub zero from mortal comabt? anyone else see that...haha
we all have had those dreams about being able to shoot ice just luke gets to live them for us

ksalas said:

yeah man i have them too. they are really sweet.

I laughed when Nino Schembri wore a No Gi gi.

gomi and his flaming shorts

Back