• Ricochet

• Mississippi Masala

• Mo Better Blues

• Heart Condition

Results are only viewable after voting.
Crimson Tide, but I had to tear myself away from giving Virtuosity a vote

He Got Game and Fallen are big favs of mine too. Denzel always delivers

Fallen was just ok but I really liked the ending

I saw the hurricane in theaters, I think I remember watching the siege and fallen on tv, don't think Ive seen bone collector. Saw part of pelican brief today. Don't think I've seen the rest

Lots of good ones. I've watched everything there except the last 3. Probably Fallen or Crimson Tide if I had to choose.

Virtuosity and Ricochet are underrated and pure 90's fun. Crowe and Lithgow playing over the top villains, what's not to love.

Crimson Tide. That’s one of my favorite movies of all time. They had an all star cast too. Viggo Mortenson, James Gandalfini, Lilo Brancato, Gene Hackman, and of course Denzel.

Pelican Brief would be my second favorite on that list. I just watched it again a couple days ago.

BTW, I just started rewatching the movie Flight. God damn, that shit is almost more depressing than Requiem for a Dream.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict at least 60% of the people here will not choose Ricochet simply because they haven't seen it.

I also predict that 90 percent of that 60% would absolutely love it if they did.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict at least 60% of the people here will not choose Ricochet simply because they haven't seen it.

I also predict that 90 percent of that 60% would absolutely love it if they did.

Looks good

Looks good

I mean back in the early 90s Denzel was relatively unknown and the plot was an obvious choice by the studio to have their own competition for Cape Fear which was also released that year.

Turns out it had more action and testosterone, not quite the acting but in the long run it is served well based off Denzels megastar popularity rise and Lithgows over the top villian.

As a huge basketball/NBA kid growing up in the 90s I absolutely loved He Got Game.

I mean back in the early 90s Denzel was relatively unknown and the plot was an obvious choice by the studio to have their own competition for Cape Fear which was also released that year.

Turns out it had more action and testosterone, not quite the acting but in the long run it is served well based off Denzels megastar popularity rise and Lithgows over the top villian.
I always thought Lithgow was better as a villain than a comedy guy. He was good in cliffhanger and dexter

Back