• Steve Jobs

• T2 Trainspotting

• Yesterday

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
28 Days Later for me. I liked Slumdog as well. Frankenstein is his highest rated film at 8.7/10 so it's one I haven't seen but would like to check out.

I also liked Yesterday, it was a fun watch and original.

This is hard to choose between 28 days later and train spotting 1.

I’ll go with 28 days later- that was fucking epic, funny I watched it like last week.

I always liked The Beach the most. Really memorable film
Always felt that movie was a let down. I saw it in theatre. Leo was coming off a huge success with titanic and the beach was quirky so maybe I was expecting something else.

Reactions: Zer
28 Days Later. Brilliant movie. My only complaint is it led to all this oversaturated zombie shit ever since.

I took my dad to see this movie when it came out and I remember we were sitting behind this black couple, and in the beginning of the film the camera shows the guy naked and the black woman yells out loud look at his little baby penis. It's funny his character ends up with the black chick in the movie too.

28 Days Later. Brilliant movie. My only complaint is it led to all this oversaturated zombie shit ever since.
they fully reinvented zombies in that movie though, these were fast aggressive and violent zombies man, not just those that are like staggering slowly towards you as if they are limping which was the generic zombie before this movie. i loved that they did.

def my fav zombie film of all time, i thought the second one was a huge letdown when i first saw it, but upon multiple viewings it really grew on me. and damn, rose byrne is a babe! the opening scene always gets me. and they used the same song 'in the house - in a heart beat' from the first movie.

tbh from danny boyle i really like
- trainspotting
- 28 days later
- the beach
- a life less ordinary

he has a good filmography resume.

they fully reinvented zombies in that movie though, these were fast aggressive and violent zombies man, not just those that are like staggering slowly towards you as if they are limping which was the generic zombie before this movie. i loved that they did.

def my fav zombie film of all time, i thought the second one was a huge letdown when i first saw it, but upon multiple viewings it really grew on me. and damn, rose byrne is a babe! the opening scene always gets me. and they used the same song 'in the house - in a heart beat' from the first movie.

I think 28 Weeks Later is one of the all time great underrated sequels.

As for inventing the fast zombie, absolutely. It was a great idea. But other than the two 28 movies, I haven't personally gotten a whole lot out of zombie anything in the years since. A few decent things and a bunch of doggy doo. Land of the Dead was decent.

As for inventing the fast zombie, absolutely. It was a great idea. But other than the two 28 movies, I haven't personally gotten a whole lot out of zombie anything in the years since. A few decent things and a bunch of doggy doo. Land of the Dead was decent.
generally its not my fav theme for movies (cept for these 2 28 movies.), but i think i remember liking dawn of the dead, and ofcourse shaun of the dead. but yeah not my cuppa tea for movies really. maybe if i watchedf more id like them more.

i still wish they were gonna make 28 months later. that was talked about alot back in the day but nothing came about from it.

One of the most boring movies I've ever watched.

World War Z had huge potential but the 2nd half sucked imo

28 weeks later has one of the best openings for a horror film imo

I like Land of the Dead better than most of Romero's older zombie stuff. It's not fast paced but none of his zombie movies are. The idea of zombies starting to learn was kind of interesting. Hopper and Leguizamo were pretty good, and acting is often a weak point of his movies.

I picked 28 days later,but i LOVE trainspotting and it was tough to choose.

28 weeks later takes a few creative liberties that i thought were unrealistic...but its still a good movie. Just not as good as the first. They need to not put kids in these movies. Fuck kids. Kids are stupid.

its cos the zombie thing is done to death now,and needs to take some time off

its cos the zombie thing is done to death now,and needs to take some time off

The Terminator didn't even take time off after Genisys.

Reactions: HHJ
I like Land of the Dead better than most of Romero's older zombie stuff. It's not fast paced but none of his zombie movies are. The idea of zombies starting to learn was kind of interesting. Hopper and Leguizamo were pretty good, and acting is often a weak point of his movies.

Zombies learning how to shoot guns is retarded

some really good films. 28 days and trainspotting are a toss up but there's something about 28 days for me, it's flawed but special.

Back