Favorite current champion?

MM and Cruz are probably my favorite. Not really liking anyone in the heavier divisions. Would like to see Overeem take the HW and Jacare take that MW strap. And I really wish Cerrone would get a title before it's all said and done.

I have three of my favorite fighters as champs right now.

dominick-cruz.jpg

061715-UFC-Daniel-Cormier-pi-ssm.vresize.1200.675.high.87.jpg

mv7csp9uvck8zf1whqun.jpg

Soon to be five... ;)

Alistair-Overeem.jpg

everyone-wants-to-step-in-to-fight-khabib-nurmagomedov-even-bj-penn.jpg
Just give Khabib fucking barboza and you will be tears.
Also its still 2016 Stipe got this.

I like joannas attitude.
Eddies scrappyness.
Mcgergors showmanship.
None of the champs are my favorite in their divisions tho.

Well, it was Lawler.

Now, I'd have to say Jedrzejczyk and Demetrious Johnson are my favorite current champs. I like Alvarez and Nunes but I'm not like a gigantic fan of either. Woodley, Cormier, Miocic are all aight I guess.

Oddly it would probably be between Aldo and McGregor for me.

Bisping and Cruz. I rank mainly by shit talking ability.

Cruz, Conor, Bisping, JJ and Mighty.

Don't give much of a fuck about the rest, all though I was insanely happy when Stipe got the strap. I just don't see the point in getting too comfy with a HW champ.

i used to like JJ, but she turned into an asshole. Talking shit is cool, but you can do it w/o being obnoxious.

Conor's the only current champ i like.

on September 11th it'll be Alistair "All Natty" Overeem

I like McGregor. . . You know the guy that used to fight in the featherweight division. He's the champ there but I haven't seen him in a while.

I'm not a fan of this new McGregor guy that doesn't think he has to defend his belt and thinks he can beat LW's, WW's and MW's. I was actually glad when he lost to Diaz because I thought that might bring back the old McGregor that I liked.

And I like Jon Jones. Always have. He's so good the only person to beat him is Jon Jones, and unfortunately he keeps beating him.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk & Conor McGregor.
Stipe, Cruz, & MM are okay.

Fabricio We...
Robbie L...
Chris W...
Luke...
Raf...

Mighty Mouse

McG
Used to be Lawler (war)
JJ (less now cause of TUF)
Bisping buddieh