Favorite Conor Quote?

-When talking about Nate he said something along the lines of “how much are you making off this fight? I bet you’re making your first million. You’re welcome. I’ve made more millionaires in this sport than anyone.”

-Coining the nickname “Mini Mendes”

Mini Mendes: “Do you know what wrestling is?”

-Conor: “I’ll rest me balls on your forehead”

he is the best striker though. As long as he works on his takedown defense hard he could be better or the best. I dont care about connor except his fighting ability.
Only he’s not the best striker lol you new to MMA?

I cant stand napoleon but he literally had the face of Jeremy Stephens turn 13 shades red after the perfect head turn and " who the fook is that " delivery . I have to admit - that was some comedy gold right there -.

Damn, they panned back to Jeremy and the look on his face------ he didnt know what to say.

However- a close 2nd was " it's only business, Mr. khabib "

"He feels safe with daddy" Talking to Aldo at a talk show somewhere

DpKyv0wW0AEw3Lx.jpg

"Panic-wrestler. That's who I fight. Everytime. And if they're not a wrestler, they will become a panic-wrestler, and that's as simple as that. They all are the same. We go in, we exchange, they panic. When a human panics their first instinct is to grab. Whether they train that way or not when they get hit by me they look to grab and they don't want it no more. So i'm facing a panic-wrestler like I always face."
-Conor McGregor

M7A3viR.gif

'It was consensual'.

"Guilty your honor"

Conor-McGregor-Court.jpg
rent free

'I gave up too easily... now there's no more tapping, I'm ready to die'

- about the loss to Joe Duffy

(I couldn't find the exact quote for some reason but it was close enough)

He is by far the best striker in the MMA history its not even close

Conor is definitely high on that list but my money goes to Anderson Silva. I was never a big fan of his but nobody has impressed me with their standup as much as him.

If you put up a poll, AS would probably win it. If you excluded post 2015 join dates from answering the poll, Conor votes would barely register.

When he said "he's making gang signs in one hand, and. Balloon animals on the other." in reference to Nate. That one actually got me laughing.

The only thing was it wasn't really much of a dis. Hah, you teach jui-jitsu to underprivileged children in your home town.

I cant stand napoleon but he literally had the face of Jeremy Stephens turn 13 shades red after the perfect head turn and " who the fook is that " delivery . I have to admit - that was some comedy gold right there -.

Damn, they panned back to Jeremy and the look on his face------ he didnt know what to say.

However- a close 2nd was " it's only business, Mr. khabib "
I knew of Jeremy Stephens looooong before you casuals thought Conor invented MMA and trash talk.

It’s comical you casuals actually believe that
<{anton}>
You casuals should go watch some vintage Conor fights like the best KO of alltime against Aldo or the best striking performance in combat sports history against Alvarez

Back