Favorite Conor Quote?

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whats your favorite Conor McGregor quote? There are so many to choose but I´l go with
Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.

"My foot was a balloon"

EJ8W75yWsAU8EYP.jpg

We're not here to take part, we're here to take over.

“When I’m pressured, I fold up like a cheap lawn chair.”

Conor bless.

The one in the original post is probably his best but I always loved "Where's your mommy little boy?"

"Panic-wrestler. That's who I fight. Everytime. And if they're not a wrestler, they will become a panic-wrestler, and that's as simple as that. They all are the same. We go in, we exchange, they panic. When a human panics their first instinct is to grab. Whether they train that way or not when they get hit by me they look to grab and they don't want it no more. So i'm facing a panic-wrestler like I always face."
-Conor McGregor

M7A3viR.gif

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are often not true." -CONOR MCGREGOR

I've retired from the artist formally known as MMA

"Panic-wrestler. That's who I fight. Everytime. And if they're not a wrestler, they will become a panic-wrestler, and that's as simple as that. They all are the same. We go in, we exchange, they panic. When a human panics their first instinct is to grab. Whether they train that way or not when they get hit by me they look to grab and they don't want it no more. So i'm facing a panic-wrestler like I always face."
-Conor McGregor

M7A3viR.gif
Conor looked like he was about to step in the octagon and whoop both guys because he got so frustrated at their lack of talent

Whatever he said after Nate choked him out.

His face as Nate passed behind him at the press conference was fookin priceless

Back