• MacGruber

• The Grand Budapest Hotel

• Hot Rod

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Hotshot television anchorman Ron Burgundy (Will Ferrell) welcomes upstart reporter Veronica Corningstone (Christina Applegate) into the male-dominated world of 1970s broadcast news -- that is, until the talented female journalist begins to outshine Burgundy on air. Soon he grows jealous, begins a bitter feud with Veronica and eventually makes a vulgar slip on live TV that ruins his career. However, when an outrageous story breaks at the San Diego Zoo, Ron may get a chance to redeem himself.

Is American Psycho absent because it missed the time cut or is it not considered a comedy? Cause imo it was intended as comedy and is hilarious. It ages awesomely as well as I still literally lol on every rewatch (I've probably seen it close to a dozen times)

Four_Lions_poster.jpg

220px-Saving_silverman_poster.jpg

I've always found Saving Silverman to be hilarious. But Best? Step Brothers or 40 Year Old Virgin

Out of that list, Anchorman no question.

Really hard to choose. Jackass and borat probably had me laughing the most throughout, but one scene in the unrated version of anchorman had me literally rolling on the floor struggling to breathe.

Ferrell is more performance artist than comedian

Back