Favorite Brock Lesnar UFC Fight?

He was never into a boring fight.

Though I'm by no means a fan of Lesnar's... I definitely give him props for this... In his short UFC tenure, his fights were NEVER boring!

Mir II - He did some shit on the ground that had never really been seen before in the UFC. Might have been the single best performance in someone's half-guard, ever.

Herring - Some people didn't like it, but I thought it was a brilliant controlling performance. He broke Herring on every level.

Cain - A guns blazing fight.

Diverticulitus, (even though he won that one, unfortunately)

Reems's knee/ kicks took it for me, but Mir's battered face in Brock Mir II was a close second

Reem was the only guy to attack Brock's diverticulitis. That took balls, attacking an intestinal disease head on like that

Mir II. That Brock was insane. I think the 3 best fighters p4p of all time are probably

In Shape/Motivated BJ Penn
Healthy Shogun
Pre-Divirculitis Brock

Versus Carwin. But I LOVE his Coors Lite rant during his post fight interview with Joe Rogan at UFC 100.

Mir 1 or Cain, possibly Overeem.

Basically, I liked watching him lose.

Not that I hated him, or thought he was a hack, but I just thought he was a bit egotistical about his "success" and didn't like him getting a title shot after going 1-1 in the UFC.

Had he come in younger, and put a better effort into improving his weak areas (i.e. Striking), that would be another matter.

He was never into a boring fight.

Agree completely. Like him or hate him, he deserves credit as an excellent entertainer. He was either pounding someone or getting brutalized himself.

If there was any other referee for that fight, Carwin would have won by TKO. Rosenthal was the real winner at UFC 116.....

Pfft! Yeah, ok.

I hate when people talk like this. "If x were only true, then y would also be true." But x is not true. And therefore you have no way of knowing what would have actually happened. What is true is that Brock Lesnar beat Carwin. And there is no, "if" about that. None.

If only you were better prepared.....

Ubereem, then Cain

Carwin one was a possible 2nd place, too bad he gassed himself out on Brock's forearms

As a Mir fan, Mir I.

In general, the Carwin fight. He took everything Carwin had, weathered the storm, and subbed him in the 2nd. Very impressive.

yeah , so "impressilve". carwin beat him up so badly.
by the second round carwin couldnt move so anybody would have beatin him.

Carwin comeback. Too bad haters are just going to vote fights were he lost.

Back