Hayabusa
Triumph United
Top Ten
Lonsdale
Adidas
Reebok
Built to Fight
Boon Sport

Believe it or not, I've never even put on a pair Winnings before. That's the only brand if significant gloves I'm lacking.

Owned a few on the list, and yeah Winnings still the best, but got to say, Ring To Cage C-17's are awfully close for a 3rd of the price. I just buy RTC now, no need to pay big money for Winnings.
Had a few pairs of Fairtex and the only one's I'd recommend now are the BGL-6, great lace up glove.
Adidas, found to be crap and over priced, was a few years ago but.
Got a pair of Boon velcros, great glove as well.

I like winning the best but they are pretty expensive. For a cheaper glove I love windy.

Tried many different brands, primarily boxing
When it comes to the big-name boxing brands, I have not tried Grant, Rival, or the MX/Protex3 series of Everlast.

Ignoring price, my top 16oz gloves:

1. Winning
2. Cleto Reyes (this would be tied with #1 when using Winning NG2 knuckle guards)
3. Everlast Professional Leather (discontinued)
4. Casanova
5. Mexican Boxing Classics (extra padded)
6. Sabas (both Supersoft and Pro/TC)
7a. Ring To Cage C17
7b. Everlast Powerlock
8. Top Boxer (Winning-style with orthopedic padding, and soft outer padding)

100. Everlast pro style ~ 2006 ~ (found in local sporting stores)
101. Century ~ 2006 ~ (found in local sporting goods)

Last edited:
Just a little tip for you: stop highjacking threads like that in order to promote your company. Believe me it will only piss people off and they will ignore your business.
boss , I don't know who is saying this that . brother in my thread " Custom made boxing and MMA gears " right now all the pictures and material is made by my own factory , if some one want and need more information about how boxing gears being made , we could have online meet at skype , and show production online , I have upload two three more designs at my post , please check

boss , I don't know who is saying this that . brother in my thread " Custom made boxing and MMA gears " right now all the pictures and material is made by my own factory , if some one want and need more information about how boxing gears being made , we could have online meet at skype , and show production online , I have upload two three more designs at my post , please check

I think there is a language barrier and I understand (being french myself). I have seen and read your thread and you did the right thing by making a thread to tell this community about your gloves.

What I am saying here is that you cannot go on the other threads to promote your gear like you did on this particular thread....

Others got burned by doing this...I am only trying to help you in a very polite way.....others won't be this polite...believe me.

Anyways, I wish you a lot of success with your business. And I saw that you removed your comment in this thread. Take care.

I am far from you guys, but here are my favorite ones so far. Never tried Winning or Cleto....maybe one day lol

1. Twins BGLL-1 (lace up)
2. Fairtex BGV9
3. Rival RS1 and RS2V
4. Top Boxer signature series ( comfort only) thumb was too long and foam too soft)
5. R2C training gloves ( only IMF type that I like)
6. Fairtex BGV1 and KOFG (thumb a bit short tho)
7. Twins BGVL3

Last edited:
I am far from you guys, but here are my favorite ones so far. Never tried Winning or Cleto....maybe one day lol

2. Fairtex BGV9
3. Top Boxer signature series ( comfort only) thumb was too long and foam too soft)
4. R2C training gloves ( only IMF type that I like)
5. Fairtex BGV1
6. Twins BGVL3

What was your padding specifications on your Top Boxer gloves?

Mine was Winning-inspired, with orthopedic padding and soft outer layer, and I felt that the foam was too soft, and the finger tips area being a little too long. Still good gloves though. But next time I will make due without the ortho padding, and a denser outer layer, and shorter finger tips.

What was your padding specifications on your Top Boxer gloves?

Mine was Winning-inspired, with orthopedic padding and soft outer layer, and I felt that the foam was too soft, and the finger tips area being a little too long. Still good gloves though. But next time I will make due without the ortho padding, and a denser outer layer, and shorter finger tips.

It was Winning inspired. Super protective but way too soft. No feedback at all on bag and pads. The thumb was so long and was absorbing the shocks at each hits. So sad cause I never out on a pair that comfortable. Custom is not for me as I prefer to try before buying lol

2. Fairtex BGV9
3. Rival RS1 and RS2V
4. Top Boxer signature series ( comfort only) thumb was too long and foam too soft)
5. R2C training gloves ( only IMF type that I like)
6. Fairtex BGV1 and KOFG (thumb a bit short tho)
7. Twins BGVL3
Why such a distance between Twins BGLL-1 (lace up) and Twins BGVL3? They are not the same except lace-up/velcro?
Thanks

No, the lace up has more of a Western boxing glove shape and feel. Still great padding to block kicks but not as huge as the velcro version.

The thumb is a bit more curved also.

Great wrist support.

The more I use my Fairtex BGV1, the more I like them. They would be around #4 favorite gloves on my list.

Back