• Cena vs HHH

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
IronMan%2B4.gif

No Cena/HHH from 22?

Just as a match, Bret vs HBK. As a spectacle, Hogan vs Andre. Best build, Hogan Savage.

Where is Hogan vs Yoko, you fucking mark?

I would like to Main Event against the woman in your AV, but it would wind up being disappointing like one of those gimmick matches.
eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwdWItc3RvcmFnZSIsImtleSI6ImdvbGlhdGgvd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTYvMDUvZjU2ZWRiNWU0YzcxNTEzZDQyZTllYTFlM2NjMGZiYzIzNmM1ZTIzNF9ocS5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6W119

I would like to Main Event against the woman in your AV, but it would wind up being disappointing like one of those gimmick matches.
eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwdWItc3RvcmFnZSIsImtleSI6ImdvbGlhdGgvd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTYvMDUvZjU2ZWRiNWU0YzcxNTEzZDQyZTllYTFlM2NjMGZiYzIzNmM1ZTIzNF9ocS5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6W119
I vehemently reject your premise that this match was disappointing
It was a great comedy match and a master class in psychology by one of the greatest fan manipulators that ever worked in this fine business

I vehemently reject your premise that this match was disappointing
It was a great comedy match and a master class in psychology by one of the greatest fan manipulators that ever worked in this fine business

giphy.gif

It was a swing and a miss IMHO

Voted for Rock Austin II. In a perfect world, Rock vs Hogan would have been a possible option as the true main event of 18.

As a former wrestler I went Brock and Angle, just for personal taste. Imagine if Brock would've hit that SSP, that shit would've been in every Mania highlight reel.

The HHH/HBK/Benoit was the first wrestlemania I got to watch on PPV, so aside from being a phenomenal match, it has a place in my nostalgia filter.

Same with Taker/Michaels 2, as that was my first live WWE event.

Benoit winning was awesome. Knowing hard work and perseverance ( and steroids) spoke to me that no other main event did.

Angle vs HBK ... not main event ...but whatever

Hard to pick between Hogan v Savage and Brock v Angle. Went with Hogan v Savage because cocaine and Elizabeth motherfucker!

Back