• The Thin Blue Line

• Talk Radio

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
220px-Die_hard.jpg

New York City policeman John McClane (Bruce Willis) is visiting his estranged wife (Bonnie Bedelia) and two daughters on Christmas Eve. He joins her at a holiday party in the headquarters of the Japanese-owned business she works for. But the festivities are interrupted by a group of terrorists who take over the exclusive high-rise, and everyone in it. Very soon McClane realizes that there's no one to save the hostages -- but him.

It's gotta be Die Hard.

Honourable mentions to Beetlejuice, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Akira, Heathers, Scrooged, and The Vanishing.

Bloodsport. It's a terrible movie but it's about the GOAT Frank Dux. Like put up your dukes.

Midnight run is excellent. Gets lost in all Deniros work but is a quality movie. Has a 94% rotten tomatoes score.

Put this on the list>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vampire's Kiss
d4bdaac6cdb5c757ddd323784d62b7d6.gif

A superb film. I think lots of people look at the film as Nicholas Cage just cranking it up to 11, and that's it. Generally, most people I know, don't know what to make of it. I've even come across people that appreciate American Psycho, but no this. Odd.

Midnight run.

I only saw this for the first time late last year. Loved it. Amazing movie.

die hard is good too.

Midnight Run is the perfect movie.

Die Hard and Roger Rabbit are close.

Charles Grodin is great. He does really well playing a frustrated/defeated person. I watched Clifford the other day. A hidden gem, if there ever was... An all-star cast, too. Charles Grodin, Martin Short (as the titular Clifford), Mary Steenburgen, Dabney Coleman, Richard Kind.... Whew!

Cliffordposter.jpg

Charles Grodin is great. He does really well playing a frustrated/defeated person. I watched Clifford the other day. A hidden gem, if there ever was... An all-star cast, too. Charles Grodin, Martin Short (as the titular Clifford), Mary Steenburgen, Dabney Coleman, Richard Kind.... Whew!

Cliffordposter.jpg
Truly one of the most bizzare movies ever made as well. They cast a grown man to play a 10 year old boy with zero explination and we’re just supposed to accept it. Then Martin Short was so good at being a child that you almost do lol

lots of good quality films there. I really appreciate seeing all the love Midnight Run is getting. Really fun film that was largely underappreciated.

Such a great cast, Joey Pants kills it as the slimey Bail bondsman. "You got the duke?!!!!" "I got the disks!!!!"

Truly one of the most bizzare movies ever made as well. They cast a grown man to play a 10 year old boy with zero explination and we’re just supposed to accept it. Then Martin Short was so good at being a child that you almost do lol

That era produced a few interesting "family" movies. Drop Dead Fred and Problem Child are two examples. Problem Child is another masterpiece. John Ritter and Gilbert Gottfried were fantastic. Both of their roles were ad lib. Ritter had a pretty good streak in the late 80's. Real Men, Skin Deep, and Problem Child. Ritter was awesome.

Problem_Child.JPG

Back