Favorite Action-Fighter

G10

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Good Hump-Day, Sherbros!

Who is your favorite action fighter of all time? He/she might not have been the most talented or most accomplished, and maybe they're not even your favorite fighter, but you watched their fights because you wanted to see action and they delivered more often than not!

For me, it's got to be Matt Brown. Not my favorite fighter, nor was he ever my favorite welterweight, but he was always exciting, win or lose.

wanderlei-silva.gif

#2 Sam Stout

He/she might not have been the most talented or most accomplished, and maybe they're not even your favorite fighter, but you watched their fights because you wanted to see action and they delivered more often than not!

Well luckily for me Fedor embodies all of the above! Never a dull moment in his fights
9rlG.gif

LazyScornfulAmericanshorthair-max-1mb.gif

Also Kenny Florian, because he finishes fights

I agree, Sam Stout doesn't get talked about enough, but he had a ton of really exciting fights in his day. I think one of the biggest "What ifs..." in the sport is how he, Hominick, and Horodecki might've done had their coach not passed away when all of them were in their prime years.
That Thompkins team was awesome no fckng doubt.

Cerrone usually showed up to scrap. Didn't always go his way...

Dan Henderson
Anderson Silva
Mighty Mouse
Dillashaw
T-Ferg

Reactions: G10
Hermes Franca
Scott Smith

Speaking of Hermes

This guy was my hype train up until right after the Franca fight

20130811014708_tyson_griffin.JPG

Scott Smith was a good one too !!

This guy came to throw bombs too !! Hit and miss with Wins but always threw hard

images

Speaking of Hermes

This guy was my hype train up until right after the Franca fight

20130811014708_tyson_griffin.JPG

Scott Smith was a good one too !!

This guy came to throw bombs too !! Hit and miss with Wins but always threw hard

images
Ohh yeah Drew Mcfredries ( ?)….I believe he trained with Lawler….devastated right hook remind me of Ruthless Robbie

Tyson Griffin vs Edger and Guida made me a fan of all 3

Well luckily for me Fedor embodies all of the above! Never a dull moment in his fights
9rlG.gif

LazyScornfulAmericanshorthair-max-1mb.gif

Also Kenny Florian, because he finishes fights
I'm a big Fedor fan, and he did have a lot of exciting fights, but some of his earlier fights weren't that visually pleasing. I can't remember any specific matches; they were before my time and he had a lot of fights.

As for Florian, I know that he's become a bit of meme in recent years, but he was a really exciting fighter. The only times I remember when he was boring were when he would get stalled out on the ground by stronger wrestlers.

Melvin Guillard
Jeremy Stephans
Cub Swanson
Ross Pearson

Always went out of my way and tuned into cards with these guys

Back