• The Mask

• Dick Tracy

• The Rocketeer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hart Break Kick 97

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score

In New York, mysterious radioactive ooze has mutated four sewer turtles into talking, upright-walking, crime-fighting ninjas. The intrepid heroes -- Michelangelo (Robbie Rist), Donatello (Corey Feldman), Raphael (Josh Pais) and Leonardo (Brian Tochi) -- are trained in the Ninjutsu arts by their rat sensei, Splinter. When a villainous rogue ninja, who is a former pupil of Splinter, arrives and spreads lawlessness throughout the city, it's up to the plucky turtles to stop him.

Judge Dredd would have been even better if they somehow got Jennifer Connelly in it.

I'm a little surprised but it might be the Mask of Zorro.

Tmnt
Batman returns
The crow.

I hope one day they do a real tmnt movie the way the original comics were. Rated R.

It's The Crow and it's not real close. I enjoyed the original Turtles movies at a kid though. Good times. Especially the first one. Also quite a few of the others on that in list. But The Crow is something I really enjoyed. So many great things and a kick ass soundtrack.

In New York, mysterious radioactive ooze has mutated four sewer turtles into talking, upright-walking, crime-fighting ninjas. The intrepid heroes -- Michelangelo (Robbie Rist), Donatello (Corey Feldman), Raphael (Josh Pais) and Leonardo (Brian Tochi) -- are trained in the Ninjutsu arts by their rat sensei, Splinter. When a villainous rogue ninja, who is a former pupil of Splinter, arrives and spreads lawlessness throughout the city, it's up to the plucky turtles to stop him.

2. Batman Returns
1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Obviously

Went with Blade, although The Crow, the first TMNT movie, Batman Returns, and Mask of the Phantasm are all great too.

I can think of another film that did a better job than TMNT.

The casting was amazing. The women who they cast for April did awesome, and had an original look. Not like Megsn Fox lol.

I can still watch this movie

Story of Ricky by pretty wide margin.

Tmnt
Batman returns
The crow.

I hope one day they do a real tmnt movie the way the original comics were. Rated R.
Yes, then we can finally see the heroes in a half shell smash April O’Neill

The Mask of Phantasm was great. Most of those Batman animated movies were really good...Killing Joke etc

Not the best decade for superhero films, Mystery Men wins for me.

Back