Social Fauci: Random Tinder, Grinder Hook-Ups OK During Pandemic

I am bigger than him at 5'5" so he got used to my friendly "bullying" gently pushing him and teasing him. But then I got carried away I pushed him and lifted him a bit and sat him on top of the Joy Stick with my intention the stick hitting his anus but instead it hit his balls!

<Dany07>

Yeah some people just want to be offensive and judgemental.

When I was in college the Gay community there despise the Bi-sexuals for different reasons, they say Bi-s are just pretentious and they really don't like women but just want to pretend to be a bit "normal" some they think the inverse that Bi-s don't really like men at that we just want to be different!

When I attended University for a classical Music Major all sorts of sexuality are in there and boy oh boy I am the Metal Head rocking a long hair,mustache and a beard and despite it being classical Music oriented school there are other tons of metal heads there and we all look the same lol.

And this is like the mid 2000s so we are like stragglers from the 80s and for some reason heavy metal music has been typecast as manly music and that no metal heads can be Bi-sexual and thats the view from the non hard rock/Metal crowds while the Metal heads are the more inclusive and accepting bunch. Its unbelievable how real straight dudes supported me and even understood what I felt specially when I loathed my self falling for a gay dude who just disrespected me. My straight friends where like "Hey its alright you love him you can't be wrong its his loss, you don't love a gender you love a person"

College is a bittersweet time for me I was in my early 20s back then and I felt I wasted to much time trying to date some gay guys when I really had the chance to bang some fine women who are in to me! : ( Too many genders to fuck too little time lol.

And here I am today infatuated to a woman I only ever known thru online chats. When we began to chat I can see she is really a cute girl wears nice dresses fine silky long hair but years later cut her hair short and began dressing like a man and identifies as a man and just flat out told me that we can't have a romantic relationship because she is intersex a hermaphrodite basically.

I am bad at romance lottery lol.
Yeah, it's a shame that such judgmental people in this world.
It's too bad that that bisexuals face discrimination from not only hetrosexuals, but homosexuals as well. I think bisexuals are discriminated against for the same reason homosexuals are, ignorance and a lack of understanding about human sexuality in general.
It really sucks that so many stereotypes about gay and Bi people exist in 2020. The same people who think that you need to be some kind of manly-man in order to be a metal-head are the same kind of people who think that gay people can't be pro wrestling fans or MMA fans. It's cool that the people from the metal community accepted you for who you are though.
Most of my friends from college are gamers and nerds, they have been very welcoming and accepting and they treat me like I'm just another guy. it's great.
Hahah at least you have a sex life, my sex life is almost non existent at the moment lol.

Yeah, it's a shame that such judgmental people in this world.
It's too bad that that bisexuals face discrimination from not only hetrosexuals, but homosexuals as well. I think bisexuals are discriminated against for the same reason homosexuals are, ignorance and a lack of understanding about human sexuality in general.
It really sucks that so many stereotypes about gay and Bi people exist in 2020. The same people who think that you need to be some kind of manly-man in order to be a metal-head are the same kind of people who think that gay people can't be pro wrestling fans or MMA fans. It's cool that the people from the metal community accepted you for who you are though.
Most of my friends from college are gamers and nerds, they have been very welcoming and accepting and they treat me like I'm just another guy. it's great.
Hahah at least you have a sex life, my sex life is almost non existent at the moment lol.

Sorry to hear about your sex life..

Hey I am not getting either and this COVID thing really ruined my dating plans.

Hahahah

Sorry to hear about your sex life..

Hey I am not getting either and this COVID thing really ruined my dating plans.

Hahahah
Haha well with this Covid fiasco that is going on right now no one has much of a sex life at the moment I suppose.
I have a Grindr account now, so let's hope that both of our sex lives approves after this pandemic is over.

I have a Grindr account now, so let's hope that both of our sex lives approves after this pandemic is over.

And you're in your early/mid 20s, IIRC? Absurd. You gotta leave that damn podunk town of 10,000 or whatever. That doesn't cut it, bro.

And you're in your early/mid 20s, IIRC? Absurd. You gotta leave that damn podunk town of 10,000 or whatever. That doesn't cut it, bro.
Even worse, my hometown's population is only 6,220. :(
Yes I'm in my 20s, and yes I need to get out of my town. Move somewhere that actually has a decent club or bar to go to and meet some hot guys.

Damn, I need to move to Phoenix.

I mean, it's not WeHo (LA), Castro (SF), Chelsea (NYC), Hell's Kitchen (NYC), Fire Island (Long Island), L'Eixample (Barcelona), Schöneberg (Berlin) or anything like that - and those are single districts / neighborhoods alone - but not too bad.

I mean, it's not WeHo (LA), Castro (SF), Chelsea (NYC), Hell's Kitchen (NYC), Fire Island (Long Island), L'Eixample (Barcelona), Schöneberg (Berlin) or anything like that - and those are single districts / neighborhoods alone - but not too bad.
True, really San Francisco would probably be the best place for me. But as far as LGBT friendly cities go, you could do much worse than Phoenix.

True, really San Francisco would probably be the best place for me. But as far as LGBT friendly cities go, you could do much worse than Phoenix.

A lot of people don't like it for the sprawl but I like my space and having a decent sized front / back yard. The gay friendly social establishments are all heavily concentrated in North Central Phoenix and Scottsdale anyway (as shown). The latter is pretty ridiculous with it in general, and there's so many great restaurants too.

Scottsdale is a city in the eastern part of Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, and part of the Greater Phoenix Area. The 2020 population of the city is estimated to be 255,310.

It is tied with Atlanta for fourth, after New York City, Las Vegas, and Chicago respectively, as having the most AAA Five-Diamond hotels and resorts in the United States. In 2015, AAA bestowed four such properties with the highest honor: The Phoenician, The Canyon Suites, Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North, and the Fairmont Princess Resort and Spa.

As of 2020, Scottsdale has the highest number of destination spas per capita of any city in the United States. The New York Times described downtown Scottsdale as "a desert version of Miami's South Beach" and as having "plenty of late night partying and a buzzing hotel scene."

Scottsdale is home to more than 125 professional art galleries and studios, one of the highest per-capita anywhere in the nation, quickly becoming a center for art in the United States. It has become one of the country's largest art markets, usually only sharing ranks with New York City in terms of commerce generated as a direct result of art sales and purchasing.

A lot of people don't like it for the sprawl but I like my space and having a decent sized front / back yard. The gay friendly social establishments are all heavily concentrated in North Central Phoenix and Scottsdale anyway (as shown). The latter is pretty ridiculous with it in general, and there's so many great restaurants too.

Scottsdale is a city in the eastern part of Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, and part of the Greater Phoenix Area. The 2020 population of the city is estimated to be 255,310.

It is tied with Atlanta for fourth, after New York City, Las Vegas, and Chicago respectively, as having the most AAA Five-Diamond hotels and resorts in the United States. In 2015, AAA bestowed four such properties with the highest honor: The Phoenician, The Canyon Suites, Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North, and the Fairmont Princess Resort and Spa.

As of 2020, Scottsdale has the highest number of destination spas per capita of any city in the United States. The New York Times described downtown Scottsdale as "a desert version of Miami's South Beach" and as having "plenty of late night partying and a buzzing hotel scene."

Scottsdale is home to more than 125 professional art galleries and studios, one of the highest per-capita anywhere in the nation, quickly becoming a center for art in the United States. It has become one of the country's largest art markets, usually only sharing ranks with New York City in terms of commerce generated as a direct result of art sales and purchasing.
Well said, again, you could do much worse.

No Beaches. :(

But warm climate makes for year 'round pool parties. :D
Eh beaches are kind of a mixed bag anyway. Sure they are fun, but they can be crowded and half the time you end up with a half a ton of sand in your ass.
But pool parties are a lot of fun, and pool parties equals pool orgies.
<{shaqs}>

Eh beaches are kind of a mixed bag anyway. Sure they are fun, but they can be crowded and half the time you end up with a half a ton of sand in your ass.
But pool parties are a lot of fun, and pool parties equals pool orgies.
<{shaqs}>

Phoenix Metro is a strange oasis. Arizona is a historically red state that was still criminalizing homosexuality in the 21st century and almost right up until Lawrence vs. Texas (2003). It was one of the very last states to 'voluntarily' repeal before the SCOTUS legalized nationwide.

Phoenix Metro is a strange oasis. Arizona is a historically red state that was still criminalizing homosexuality in the 21st century and almost right up until Lawrence vs. Texas (2003). It was one of the very last states to 'voluntarily' repeal before the SCOTUS legalized nationwide.
Bigger cities and their Metro areas are usually more progressive than smaller, rural cities.
Another example of this is Allanta. Atlanta is a pretty liberal state from what I understand despite the fact that it is the capital of one of the deepest red states in the country, Georgia.
Yet another reason why I have to move out of my small town, most of the people who live here are old conservatives who will probably vote for Trump lol.

Bigger cities and their Metro areas are usually more progressive than smaller, rural cities.
Another example of this is Allanta. Atlanta is a pretty liberal state from what I understand despite the fact that it is the capital of one of the deepest red states in the country, Georgia.
Yet another reason why I have to move out of my small town, most of the people who live here are old conservatives who will probably vote for Trump lol.

We get some wild ass weather events down here.

Back