Social Fauci: Random Tinder, Grinder Hook-Ups OK During Pandemic

MMAGA

Belt of Truth
@Brown
Reaction score
Dr. Fauci, the little manlet whose recommendations, predictions, etc., regarding this pandemic seem to be gospel to the ears of the American people, possibly the world, has already made an ass of himself with his wild predictions of the number of deaths we’d be seeing by now.

He’s playing a MAJOR role in how these lockdowns play out, as state governments are too afraid to make their own calls, and are seeking his guidance every step of the way.

Fauci has no issue with keeping people at home while their bills pile up, they lose their jobs, etc., but what are his thoughts on banging random strangers you meet on these hook-up sites during this pandemic?

Dr. Fauci endorses Tinder hookups ‘if you’re willing to take a risk’

Fauci: “If you’re willing to take a risk — and you know, everybody has their own tolerance for risks — you could figure out if you want to meet somebody,” said Fauci, who was named a candidate for People magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” award.

He added, “If you want to go a little bit more intimate, well, then that’s your choice regarding a risk.”

giphy.gif

He's telling you to exercise your freedom of getting laid. I thought he was a tyrant trying to impose illuminati directives?

That guy is probably cleaning up on Tinder now that he's a celebrity. Of course he's not going to shut it down. Probably some "Swipe right to get your medicine" line in his profile.

Sound like you are bitter about that little man

Not getting their dick wet is a norm for ledti soy boys, but damn of course a italian understand the need to fuck.

Random hook ups tend not to involve ten or more people so I guess I can see the logic.

But if you get infected, you could spread it to other people, or so they say. He's full of shit, they're all full of shit.

So that rumour of Covid preventing Aidz is legit?

Not getting their dick wet is a norm for ledti soy boys, but damn of course a italian understand the need to fuck.

Lol,

Fauci should just have encourage people to Masturbate more.

That guy is probably cleaning up on Tinder now that he's a celebrity. Of course he's not going to shut it down. Probably some "Swipe right to get your medicine" line in his profile.

A/S/L/any medications you're allergic too

He's almost 80 years old! What a stud!

Random hook ups tend not to involve ten or more people so I guess I can see the logic.

They say only the Obese types Die of Covid19 So I guess Fattys will even have a harder time getting a date this times.

So you can fuck some random but ffs don’t go surfing in an empty ocean got it.

Its been way harder than normal to get laid. I'm I'm pretty much just sticking with a few of my regulars as most girls are sketched out about traveling or meeting new people atm

So you can fuck some random but ffs don’t go surfing in an empty ocean got it.

Yes that's exactly it.

It totally not "do as you please in privacy of your homes just don't congregate in public with strangers".

<Kpop775>

Back