fatty's decree: Win or I'll use your skull as a cereal bowl.

My knee was bugging me today, so I wore my tensor knee brace

Squat Day:

7 min warmup on the bike.

Squats:

135 x 10
225x5
290x5x5

Due to the hype on the main S&P page, OH Lunges

Barbell x5 per leg
95x 5 x 2
65 x 5x 2

tried working on wrist flexibility with the bar for front squats. I think I'll keep doing this for a while, but maybe I might scale back to a broom stick.

Step ups to a bench with 45 dbs.

10 per leg x 3

Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Squats Portion of today's workout

Warm up: bar X 5; bar X 5; 95 X 2; 95 X 2
Working sets:
140 X 5
140 X 5
140 X 5
140 X 5
140 X 5

ATG Front Squats- 2 mins rest between heavy sets
50kg x 5
50kg x 5
60kg x 5
60kg x 5
70kg x 3
90kg x 3
100kg x 3
110kg x 1
130kg x 0
90kg x 5

Should we include workouts that aren't squats but leg related? As in I'll post my DL's not dips or bench etc.

If so

DL with ass a bit lower then normal.

155x10
200x5
230x3
260x3
280x1
300x1
320x1
340x1
350x1
360x1

Not too bad considering 396 is my max DL(I only have 396lbs worth of weights)

I begged Fatty to pick me up for this team and he managed to put dibs on me as an alternate. I'm coming off a six month break where i decided to absolutely nothing and may only physical activity being playing a round of Wii. I'm disgusted by my morbid obesity and haven't taken a 1RPM for Squat in a while but I'm swearing my blood oath that in Sept it will be at least 500lbs or I shall snatch one of my eyeballs from its socket. Either way it will make a good video posting. I'll starting posting my workouts just so I can feel like part of the gang.

No one squatted today? What the fuck? Get on it you bunch of lazy fucks!

(Kissing up to Fatty)

Friday, June 6, 2008
Squat work:
Warm-up:
Bar X 5
Bar X 5
95 X 2
105 X 2
Working Sets:
145 X 5
145 X 5
145 X 5
145 X 5
145 X 5

No one squatted today? What the fuck? Get on it you bunch of lazy fucks!

If it makes you feel better, I've squatted 3x since the comp started. I guessing that our team will be lucky if teh Misses squats more than 1x a month.

6/6/08 Friday
-Squat-
135 x 5
185 x 4
225 x 3
225 x 3
245 x 3
245 x 3
245 x 3
245 x 3
245 x 3

*I'm generally following Sheiko 37 until I start Smolov, which is going to be the week after next week. I wanted to do more squats but I just followed his rep and sets scheme. Looking back I should've just done some more squatting anyways. Although, 245 did feel light I could've probably busted out a 5 rep set if I needed to.

Friday, June 6, 2008

BARBELL BACK SQUATS, PL STYLE

T3 CYCLE 2, DAY 2 -- 5 x 5

My boss let me leave work early so I could lift. Got to the weight room 25 minutes before closing time. Yikes!

Warm-up

Bare Oly bar (45 lbs.), 10 reps, 1 set
95 lbs., 5 reps, 1 set
135 lbs., 5 reps, 1 set

Working sets

195 lbs., 5 reps
185 lbs., 5 reps
185 lbs., 5 reps
185 lbs., 5 reps
175 lbs., 5 reps

Rest breaks were all 1-2 minutes

No time for assistance exercises -- weight room was closing just as I finished

zero...taking a shit doesnt count ...

at this rate we're going to pwn you all...

dont tell me your squatting is going the way of the 1arm chin/pull up....

When has that ever stopped me......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................you will lose...............................lose..............................lose..............................................................................................................................................lose.............................................................lower squats for all.........................................................................................you're getting sleepy..........................very sleepy...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................remember curls for the girls........................all summer long..................................nothing but curls...................................................................................................................................................................................................................by now you should be asleep and unaware of exactly how many dots I have used and misused in this fragment....

You forget... fatty is a lot scarier than you.

While you're over there in Minionville dispensing group e-hugs to your team, he's threatening to go all Ed Gein (Google it) up in here if we lose. And he uses the F-word frequently.

What's more likely to motivate us? A bunch of dots, or the fear that I'll wake up at 3 a.m. on Sept. 23 and find fatty standing in my bedroom with a cleaver and a burlap sack filled with my teammates' heads?

"You tried hard, flak. So I'll only eat Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter flavor out of your skull. Your favorite."

(shivers)

Note to self -- more squatting on Sunday.

I do all my killing on my dog's birthday.

I missed my session today, so I'm going to make up for it w/ heavy chain yoke this weekend. No team stands a chance against Skull Harvest.

I demand a demonstration of fatty's ruthlessness....choose a member of your team at random and do as you threaten to prove the threats are real...

*goes off to e-hug his team*

Back