FatherTime finally catch up to Yoel?

the fucking lense flare off them pearly whites

Looks like a Yoel/DJ hybrid. That’s def not Yoel tho

Romero in attendance @232:

View attachment 503903

Is it just me or does he look ... different?

Yeah, The Game was just there studying his technique for the next time he beefs with 50.

Game_shoes_python_3.jpg

Bobby Knuckles broke his face.

Whittaker really did a number on him. Funny thing is, everyone around here talking about how Robert's chin is supposedly cracked and yet, Yoel is the one still sitting out.
He was scheduled to fight before Whittaker until Paulo pulled out from this upcoming ESPN card...

That looks nothing like him whatsoever. Clearly isn’t him.
You're not taking into account how sweaty and glossy other people around him look, and that Yoel has that fur around him sitting for god knows how long to watch the fights. Here's another photo of him looking jus fine, besides his new haircut/beardcut:

Whittaker did a number on his orbital bone, I believe that's why he looks like that. Crazy because it was a jab IIRC, and just kinda glanced him... yet his face blew up like crazy. As far as Father Time goes... Yoel hit him with an overhand right and knocked him the fuck out. They will rematch later this year.

This. Whittaker broke his entire orbital socket. The surgery (zygomatic bone reconstruction) to correct that fracture is extremely tricky and never really goes accordingly (see; Antonio Margarito & Chris Weidman) -- so basically all three are bound to have a wonk eye for life.

He was scheduled to fight before Whittaker until Paulo pulled out from this upcoming ESPN card...
Yoel pulled out before that though. Said his personal doctor told him he needed more time to heal.

Whittaker would have already fought if they didn't have him and Kelvin do TUF.

Yoel pulled out before that though. Said his personal doctor told him he needed more time to heal.

Whittaker would have already fought if they didn't have him and Kelvin do TUF.
Imagine he cant see out of that eye again. He already looks like the baddest mofo on the planet, picture that but with an eye patch! Someone needs to shoop that. Would be a great villain/hero in a movie. Can see the movie cover now with fire n shit in the background. @bigwaverider you're good at that stuff right?! Call the movie DRAW lol

Imagine he cant see out of that eye again. He already looks like the baddest mofo on the planet, picture that but with an eye patch! Someone needs to shoop that. Would be a great villain/hero in a movie. Can see the movie cover now with fire n shit in the background. @bigwaverider you're good at that stuff right?! Call the movie DRAW lol

I can definitely see him playing the role of a villain.

how many 40 year olds do you see doing this?
giphy.gif

LOL i wish there was more training footage of Romero. The few bits that are out there are very entertaining to say the least.

We need a Romero/Ferguson training collab

I've over 40 and could do it with heavyweights.

I have the common sense not to do it over cement also.
Doing it over cement is that extra bit of motivation not to fuck up. Those Cubans are crazy bastards man, mentally they're a little different than Americans.

Looks different till he takes his shirt off and pops a fucking backflip.

LMAO. You don't look like the "baddest mofo on the planet" when you get your face re-arranged
iu

Back