Social Father Sues For $1 Million After Teacher Cuts Daughter’s Hair

The dad suing for a mill is ridiculous..but most of ya are missing the point ...no teacher has the right to cut any kids hair especially without consent from parents. Gtfo w / that bs

In elementary school I had gum in my hair and the teacher cut it out. Never occurred to me that was anything but helping me out.

I think I may have gotten a bandaid or two back in the day, in spite of no teacher having a "right" to provide medical care.

In elementary school I had gum in my hair and the teacher cut it out. Never occurred to me that was anything but helping me out.

I think I may have gotten a bandaid or two back in the day, in spite of no teacher having a "right" to provide medical care.
lol apples to oranges what's next teachers giving kids blowouts, fades, Philly's with designs c'mon now . Regardless don't touch my kids hair no tips cut bangs whatever stay in ur lane teachers

So the girl shows up to school with asymmetrical hair after a bully cut half of her hair. Parent kinda fixes it up but is OK with the asymmetry. Teacher mistakenly believes this state of hair is unwanted by the child (maybe it is) and tries to make a kind gesture by evening it out. Sociopath parent freaks out and sues school for 1M. <escalate99>

I hope he wins. That's fucked up. I hope he takes them to the bank.

brutus_beefcake.jpg

Aint nothing ridiculous about that amount.
What's ridiculous is the lack of communication and touching a kid without consulting that kids parents.

School should be fined for trying to be an unlicensed cosmotology center as well!

So if im reading this correctly, another student cuts her hair on the school bus

Then the teacher tried to even out the ends at school that day

Then dad takes her to hair stylists to minimize damage

Then she returns to school and gets her hair cut again??

How many damn times can you cut someones hair, and why are the teachers just willy nilly cutting the kids hair

Teacher only cut it once after the hair stylist.

The dad suing for a mill is ridiculous..but most of ya are missing the point ...no teacher has the right to cut any kids hair especially without consent from parents. Gtfo w / that bs

Teachers don't have the right to do lots of things that we as parents would want them to do.

Lmao my dad should have lawyered up when i was a kid, i had a teacher cut my hair, all i got for the embarrassment was her apologizing too me infront of the class.

Money might seem excessive to some, but this is the game. Play to win. Besides he did it not only to get pay but to sting the teacher

Besides, if just out of instinct, uppercuts would be thrown if someone touched your kid regardless of its a race issue or not.

the proper response would have been to put peanut butter in your hair to remove it without cutting it. I think you have a million dollar case on your hands my friend. Please contact the office of Goldberg, Goldberg, and Rabinowitz today to get started.

the proper response would have been to put peanut butter in your hair to remove it without cutting it. I think you have a million dollar case on your hands my friend. Please contact the office of Goldberg, Goldberg, and Rabinowitz today to get started.

Cursed statute of limitations. :mad:

$1 million dollars for emotional distress to a five year old for a "problem" that will disappear after all of two weeks?

Holy shit, the grift. The parent would have had my sympathy if he wasn't so obviously driven by greed.

Ask for a mil, settle for 50k . Half to lawyer, get 25k . Invest it and should have the kids college mostly covered.

Only in the US. If you sue for that here you're lucky to get 100 euros.

So the girl shows up to school with asymmetrical hair after a bully cut half of her hair. Parent kinda fixes it up but is OK with the asymmetry. Teacher mistakenly believes this state of hair is unwanted by the child (maybe it is) and tries to make a kind gesture by evening it out. Sociopath parent freaks out and sues school for 1M. <escalate99>
This and how did the bi racial hate crime come into play?

Back