Father/Son combo in UFC?

Frank Mir knocked up Tom Aspinall's mum.

Rampage's son maybe.

Mother /son or daughter..... Hopefully Germaine De Randamie's kid... but we'll have to wait 20+ years to see.

images

<Dany07><{outtahere}>

Randy and Ryan already accomplished this as @Eric Silva 2.0 pointed out.
Not in the ufc. Ryan only fought on 2 UFC cards (164 and Mousasi vs Latif card).
Randy wasn't on either cards.

They might've fought in a different promotion together but not the ufc. This thread is about father/son combo in the ufc.

Edit - o I see. I thought the combo had to fight on the same card together.

There should be an influx of 2nd generation ufc fighters incoming over the next decade or so.

given guys can still be successful at age ~40+ in the UFC, maybe one day we can have a father gatekeeping vs his up-and coming son one day...
<CerseiPlotting>

Hey Sherbros, (long time sherbro making first post, rip away). Has there ever been a father and son/daughter that fought in UFC? Who do you think will be first?

I say Frank Mir and his daughter. She's beast.
what do you mean. they will fight on the same card but it will not be in the UFC and also it's Mir's retirement fight.

given guys can still be successful at age ~40+ in the UFC, maybe one day we can have a father gatekeeping vs his up-and coming son one day...
<CerseiPlotting>

Fair point!

That said, I’d be a bit surprised (considering the “team” structure of the sport) if a ~40 y/o parent wouldn’t opt to retire and focus on their child’s career.

Back