Father of Berlin victim: Many thanks Mrs Merkel! I hope nobody votes for your ever again!

Some far-left weirdos, especially in Europe, currently claim to speak for the victims of Anis Amri's Christmas gift in form of a terrorist attack when they talk about how the response has to be more tolerance and how it's immoral to 'exploit' the 'incident' with 'right-wing propaganda'. You find similar reactions on America's far-left after cultural enrichment incidents as well. Actually, German law enforcement agencies seem to investigate politicians who publicly said that this attack is also Merkel's fault.

Seems like the father of one of the victims agrees with people who think German chancellor Merkel is guilty of not protecting her citizens. In an interview, he spoke out against her:
"Many thanks Mrs. Merkel, as long as I live, I will never ever vote for you again, and I hope all of my friends and my family do the same!"

Danish article:
http://nyheder.tv2.dk/udland/2016-1...ngsstedet-tak-fru-merkel-vores-soen-er-i-koma

So could liberals please stop to claim the moral high ground whenever conservatives push for more sane migration policies and call it 'exploiting' and 'standing on the grave' of victims if the victims' families tend to agree? Not that it's a big problem here but I thought it was interesting to actually hear from victims or their families instead of assuming what they think or want etc

If you pour water into a 2L of coke, it s not coke any more. If you flood Germany with illegal aliens, it is not GERMANY ANYMORE. This is common sense but, you got left screaming racist, misogyny, and the patriarchy. You got women in the west crying rape culture. Germany is become a rape culture with illegals attacking women. thousands of documented cases. Its awful what is happening over there but, if nobody grows a pair, that could happen here in America.

If my family, my friends, my females in America were being raped or attacked, I would start crushing skulls. Not on my watch.

The "far right" is a predictable consequence of atrocious killings and a bad immigration policy. People are reacting, it's not that they have "aligned interests".

+ 1

It is a conditioned and natural response. It is a pendulum. It swings back and forth. I do think there is truth in guys like Molyneux or Alex Jones but, there is always a element of personal self interest. There is always some agenda in mind.

+ 1

It is a conditioned and natural response. It is a pendulum. It swings back and forth. I do think there is truth in guys like Molyneux or Alex Jones but, there is always a element of personal self interest. There is always some agenda in mind.
Exactly. One must weigh the evidence and decide for themselves.

Molyneux seems more trustworthy than Alex, just depends if you can sit through a 2 hour monologue or not. Watching Alex I can't help but feel, "this guy is trying to sell me a load of crap, but I agree with what he's saying". Both are better than the political commentators on CNN though.

Terrorist attacks are from this point forward to be called "Cultural Enrichment".
I embedded it at 12:40 where a Muslim called in.

We are in a war for civilization. We have to be clear that we have every right to fight it and what we are defending is worth fighting for.

'When the shit starts' - in other words when the culture war becomes a reality - we're fucked either way. Preventing that this happens is the key issue. When regular Muslims in the West believe ISIS is acting in their best interest and Western democracies are their enemy, we will get that war.

Right now, terrorism is an issue that is bad, but it does not disrupt our societies yet. We need to find a way to get rid of as many radicals as possible without driving those on the fence into waging jihad. Believe me, Germany can deal with a couple hundred jihadis and even a couple terror attacks. If Muslims go into full culture war mode as a group, we're fucked.

Again, trying to pretend there is no problem does not help. There is a clear issue regarding cultural values and a propensity to violent radicalism in the Muslim community that they fail to acknowledge and address in a way that would even be remotely acceptable. But acting like all Muslims have declared war on us and we now need to go full Auschwitz leads us down a path we should not go precisely for our self-preservation.

See this cowardice stupidity is why you will lose.

You already are in a full blow cultural war, the mass rapes mass crimes. They have already disrupted your society.

Germany can't even deal with a single jihadist. You have proven your incompetence beyond any argument.

IMO the trick is finding the middle ground. Fighting the Muslim issue without actually fighting all Muslims and forcing them to become our enemies.

See yet they are openly ALL against you against the west, they openly declare to be your enemy. So wtf are you talking about, they are in quite open honest fashion making all muslim's the enemy.

Muslims are honest about their intentions, why don't you stop being idiots and own up to reality.

See this cowardice stupidity is why you will lose.

You already are in a full blow cultural war, the mass rapes mass crimes. They have already disrupted your society.

Germany can't even deal with a single jihadist. You have proven your incompetence beyond any argument.

See yet they are openly ALL against you against the west, they openly declare to be your enemy. So wtf are you talking about, they are in quite open honest fashion making all muslim's the enemy.

Muslims are honest about their intentions, why don't you stop being idiots and own up to reality.

I think this quote captures it quite well. They are living in such a state of denial that it's inconceivable that the people they brought in out of their own kindness honestly do want to slaughter them, rape their women and conquer their land. They will have to wake up to it eventually. I'm sure the girl that was helping the refugees kind of figured it out as she was being raped and drowned. The problem is their unwillingness to extrapolate these isolated incidents to the bigger picture and take the words of the Islamists for what they are actually saying, I mean they are rather open about it.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."

-H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthlhu

It is my belief there will be a culture war (this is under the assumption that Germans don't eventually submit to Islam) and the sooner the war begins, the higher probability that the Germans will win. It is their unwillingness to deal with the problem now (while it's a small problem) that will lead to their demise. History is being written.

I love how people make it seem Germany is in the dumper when in fact their country is doing the exact opposite.

Oh noooos Germany is ruined. No it isn't. Not even close

These refugees are saving our future due to their high birth rate and gaurunteed positive economic impact. Yet we effectively spit in their face by having the nerve to celebrate Xmas in their presence.

And you're all surprised they drive a few trucks into a couple of stupid markets, or have a few sexual emergencies with young boys??
Humaneness and showy-idealism for the sake of appearances would disappear from the inhabited world if the races that created and
upheld these concepts were lost in a peoples struggle for its existence in the world, these concepts are of only minor importance. They are not important in determining the form of the struggle. If the time comes when they might cripple the drive for self-preservation in a struggling people, they must be discarded.

I love how people make it seem Germany is in the dumper when in fact their country is doing the exact opposite.

Oh noooos Germany is ruined. No it isn't. Not even close

LOL this refugee shit has just fucking begun

Yeah Germany is Barely hanging on. Their economy is almost collapsed and the country is on fire constantly.

As expected you didn't offer a proper rebuttal to what I said

As expected you didn't offer a proper rebuttal to what I said

Yeah there is an extreme over exaggeration about the shape of Germany.

People make it seem like the country is barely surviving

Yeah there is an extreme over exaggeration about the shape of Germany.

People make it seem like the country is barely surviving

there events where they are clearly out of control and getting out fucked by savages

there events where they are clearly out of control and getting out fucked by savages

Someone better stop these pieces of shit before they out breed all the humans.

Exactly. One must weigh the evidence and decide for themselves.

Molyneux seems more trustworthy than Alex, just depends if you can sit through a 2 hour monologue or not. Watching Alex I can't help but feel, "this guy is trying to sell me a load of crap, but I agree with what he's saying". Both are better than the political commentators on CNN though.

I will try my best not to detour on a tangent like I usually do lol

I am a huge fan of Strength Camp coach Elliot Hulse. I think in a world full of girlie men and low testosterone, dudes raises by single mother victimhood, its refreshing to hear someone like Elliot who is a strong male role model and pushes being the strongest version of yourself. Society is full of victim culture, dudes wearing skinny jeans, and so called men trying to be pretty. Again, a generation of men raised by women.

I came across Stefan Molyneux FDR through a interview with Elliot Hulse. Hear, I hear a man who eat, sleeps, and breathes philosophy. He speaks of evidence and reason regardless of this political correctness and victimizing oneself. He speaks of "The truth about sex," he calls out single mother victimhood which is the welfare state, he shows the podcast on gene warfare, on genetic ostracism, and he has blown me away with decades of wisdom. If I were to say, I can honestly say he is responsible for shaping a lot of my ideas and understanding of the world.

There is a Owen Info Wars vid with Van Jones. It was good and I was actually impressed with the man. On CNN he sounds like victimhood 101. The kind of man if I were a black man, I would be ashamed he breathes my air, and preaches a pitty pary on CNN. During this info war interview who, I might add kind of called him out randomly, and unscripted, he SPOKE not running the way most people would.I just wish he would keep it real. You are seeing more and more black Trump Supporters, women calling out feminism, and people unplugging from the Matrix.

AGAIN, there is always a element of social engineering involved so, you must still challenge these ideas. I like Molyneux but, he can be a piece a shit, condescending, and even manipulative. I agree with his point on 'vet' a good woman. On not dating single moms or pandering to the welfare state. He articulates the level of plummeting sexual market value in women better then I ever could. Still, I question a lot of his motives beyond the push for smaller government among a variety of other things. Personal self interest is always at work. When I post, I would like to think there is an exchange of ideas and though we all may not agree, something of intrinsic value is taken away. I feel that about the Van Jones Info War interview. I disagree with him but, I respect him more for doing it (not that my respect amounts to a damn thing to him). It just showed character that I feel he lacks in most CNN appearances.

Okay but to make it seem Germany is on its last leg is an all out lie.

People say stupid shit like "Germany is finished" ""the Germans are done". No they aren't. That's not even remotely true

Okay but to make it seem Germany is on its last leg is an all out lie.

People say stupid shit like "Germany is finished" ""the Germans are done". No they aren't. That's not even remotely true

they mean the mentality of the germs, that they are to weak and to pathetic to do anything and its to late.

Its actually very true, then numbers and fucked up demographics will seriously fuck them. And thatsif they were dealing with the issue with some balls and convictions. Not protest for more muslims and tolerance after a terrorist attack.

they mean the mentality of the germs, that they are to weak and to pathetic to do anything and its to late.

Its actually very true, then numbers and fucked up demographics will seriously fuck them. And thatsif they were dealing with the issue with some balls and convictions. Not protest for more muslims and tolerance after a terrorist attack.

I think the Germans have a strong mental fortitude and I think many other people would agree to that as well.

Back