Father left his daughter to DROWN.

Thankfully she didn't have to be stoned to death for being touched by a stranger, Allah is merciful.

When you value your sense of honor more than your own child, you should be denied both of those things.

And you should probably kill yourself.

This has nothing to do with religion, but you lot will always leap on any chance you see to trash Islam. Nothing to see here.

Nothing new.

2002 in Saudi:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Mecca_girls'_school_fire

2005 in India:

It looks like another first. The state fire services department plans to recruit 50-odd women as firefighters who'll be tasked to rescue women trapped in fires. The move has been prompted by the death of a Muslim woman in a recent blaze at Kolutala in the city. Locals in the crowded locality refused to allow male firefighters to enter a blazing house to rescue her. Earlier too, such incidents have occurred. Fire services minister Pratim Chatterjee said the "physical contact necessitated" during a rescue had been the bone of contention. Chatterjee has already sent a draft proposal to the CM's secretariat for approval. "Once I get the green signal, I'll ensure some women are posted in fire stations, especially in Muslim localities," the minister said. There are 90-odd fire stations in the state, including 18 in Calcutta.

http://www.outlookindia.com/article/to-save-the-sisters/228310

Religion of pieceses....

...of shit.

If this isn't infraction-worthy, I don't know what is.

I'm talking about your misspelling of "pieces," of course: not your labeling of an entire 2 billion-person population as pieces of excrement based off a story that has nothing to do with religion.

Something's off here. So you're trying to tell me that two physically fit (I'm assuming) lifeguards were unable to make it out into the water because of one old guy? What the hell was he doing to stop them?

Best I can tell from the shitty article is she was out of the water - someone pulled her out, the lifeguards were going to try some resuscitation or something, dad went beast mode to keep them away from her, she dies.

The journalism is suspect though.

This has nothing to do with religion, but you lot will always leap on any chance you see to trash Islam. Nothing to see here.

So when a man makes a decision and acts in order to comply with his religious beliefs - a fact clearly stated to witnesses if the source is accurate - the decision and action should be seen as having nothing to do with religion?

Hey, if a white guy physically restrained lifeguards in order to keep them from saving a drowning black person, and the guy admitted he had done it because the person was black, would you say the event had nothing to do with racism?

I'm talking about your misspelling of "pieces," of course: not your labeling of an entire 2 billion-person population as pieces of excrement based off a story that has nothing to do with religion.

Another "nothing to do with religion" guy. :rolleyes:

Hey, if a republican guy physically restrained lifeguards in order to keep them from saving a drowning democrat, and the republican admitted he had done it because the drowning person was a democrat, would you say the event had nothing to do with politics?

Just because a crackhead ideology has the additional label of "religion" doesn't mean we should be obligated to give it any respect.

Another "nothing to do with religion" guy. :rolleyes:

Hey, if a republican guy physically restrained lifeguards in order to keep them from saving a drowning democrat, and the republican admitted he had done it because the drowning person was a democrat, would you say the event had nothing to do with politics?

Do the WR Awards have a prize for most forced and nonsensical analogy?

Literally, the ONLY thing mentioned about the father in the four source I've seen is that he is "Asian". I might as well proclaim that you only quoted me because you're a racist black who hates me because I'm white: I literally would have the same amount of substance to my argument.

But, yeah, you're not a racist piece of shit or anything.

Literally, the ONLY thing mentioned about the father in the four source I've seen is that he is "Asian". I might as well proclaim that you only quoted me because you're a racist black who hates me because I'm white: I literally would have the same amount of substance to my argument.

Darn, blood shooting out of your eyes right there!

ultra is a racist because he doesn't like a multiethnic, multiracial religion.

Isnt Dubai muslim and therefore likely that the lifeguards were muslim too?

Not that i would think this is outlandish, women are like objects in a lot of middle eastern cultures.

And they are taking over America and it seems the public will do nothing. Americans can even grasp that they have an enemy. That's why they tell them to just be quiet, cause the American public will support all minorities no matter what

Assuming this story is true,

this is just as terrible as sacrificing your daughter and dropping her in a volcano because you think it would appease the gods,

or Christian Scientists refusing medical treatment for their child because it's against their religion...

this is truly barbaric and primitive.

So when a man makes a decision and acts in order to comply with his religious beliefs - a fact clearly stated to witnesses if the source is accurate - the decision and action should be seen as having nothing to do with religion?

Hey, if a white guy physically restrained lifeguards in order to keep them from saving a drowning black person, and the guy admitted he had done it because the person was black, would you say the event had nothing to do with racism?

Show me where it says that in the Quran. Nothing to do, AT ALL, with Islam. You're projecting.

Also good job bringing in race. I swear if it wasn't for all the pro Israel posters, I'd think this section of Sherdog was stormfront lite.

Back