Father charged in deaths of twin daughters

What the fuck.....

Were you trying to make a pun with the title? Because I'm not sure the joke landed...

So far this year, at least 24 children in the United States have died as a result of hot cars, according to the national safety advocacy organization KidsAndCars.

When I get out of my parked vehicle I take my kid out of his or her car seat. However, if I did leave a child restrained inside my car for any amount of time I would run the a/c for convenience as a decent human being with a moral compass. I do not know if the reported twenty-four deaths is accounting for the fiscal year or calendar year, at any rate the number is staggering and too high. I am sure Asa North loved his kids and regrets it.

After My first daughter was born, I was actually kind of scared that this would happen to me. I have a really stressful job, and I was responsible for dropping my daughter off at the baby sitter every morning. Well most of the time she would sleep in the car seat on the way and not make a noise, so I would spend my drive thinking about my day at work and what I had to get done. I never forgot her, but I will admit it would have been easy to do, and that is what scared me, especially since I live in the west Texas desert, and it's 90 degrees by 9 A.M.

I HATE hearing stories like this, absolutely hate it. Those little babies had to be so scared towards the end, and going through so much pain. The father has to know that fact, and he has to somehow live with the fact that he was responsible. Personally if I were him, I would not even care if they locked me up for life, that's what I would feel I deserved.

For me, I had to change my habits on the commute to work. I would talk to my daughter about things (even if she was asleep) mainly my work on the drive. I even went so far as keeping her little diaper bag on the dashboard for a visual reminder. I was talking to some co-workers about this, and one even admitting to taking his left boot off, and placing it in the back seat, so when he got to where he was going he had to retreive it from where the baby was before he exited the vehicle. That seemed kind of drastic, but I have no problem with it. Do what you gotta do.

After My first daughter was born, I was actually kind of scared that this would happen to me. I have a really stressful job, and I was responsible for dropping my daughter off at the baby sitter every morning. Well most of the time she would sleep in the car seat on the way and not make a noise, so I would spend my drive thinking about my day at work and what I had to get done. I never forgot her, but I will admit it would have been easy to do, and that is what scared me, especially since I live in the west Texas desert, and it's 90 degrees by 9 A.M.

I HATE hearing stories like this, absolutely hate it. Those little babies had to be so scared towards the end, and going through so much pain. The father has to know that fact, and he has to somehow live with the fact that he was responsible. Personally if I were him, I would not even care if they locked me up for life, that's what I would feel I deserved.

For me, I had to change my habits on the commute to work. I would talk to my daughter about things (even if she was asleep) mainly my work on the drive. I even went so far as keeping her little diaper bag on the dashboard for a visual reminder. I was talking to some co-workers about this, and one even admitting to taking his left boot off, and placing it in the back seat, so when he got to where he was going he had to retreive it from where the baby was before he exited the vehicle. That seemed kind of drastic, but I have no problem with it. Do what you gotta do.
The boot idea sounds brilliant.

Guess his race.

Thread title? Terrible...
whenever-someone-tells-a-bad-joke_o_723438.jpg

This nor the other thread of the "hot" woman being raped and killed are laughing matters you dumbass, mods need to dub you.

Very sad, the news and the thread title

26 times this year? what the fuck?

and you're an asshole for the thread title, TS. go fuck yourself. In the OT. That's where that belongs.

I get what you were trying to do with the thread title, but man that is in seriously poor taste.

Even if 100% of the people guessing are right?
Sure. I'm just salty because I spend all my time on Sherdog on dubs for the same shit that every other asshole gets away with every day on here.

Back