Social Father arrested at School Board Meeting - School Board Aware of Attack in May Email

It's such a baffling claim that they don't exist. At least a claim that they don't rape in any higher proportion than cis-people is facially sensical.
The divide is between the downtrodden and the victimizers. Trans people have been marginalized and victimized so they can't be the aggressors if things are viewed from that lense. It's the "believe all women" nonsense applied broadly. Binary foolishness.

His daughter may have been raped. The school board may have covered it up. But he still appears to have been a belligerant asshole at the meeting.
He had every right to be, the school was covering up his daughter being sexually assaulted. He was actually a lot more calm than a lot of parents would be at that point.

He had every right to be, the school was covering up his daughter being sexually assaulted. He was actually a lot more calm than a lot of parents would be at that point.
A school can't "coverup" a rape. You literally just post it in social media and you're done.

Rather than try to pointlessly engage at a group protest where everyone is just shouting slogans at each other like a bunch of babboons.

A school can't "coverup" a rape. You literally just post it in social media and you're done.

Rather than try to pointlessly engage at a group protest where everyone is just shouting slogans at each other like a bunch of babboons.

But they did attempt to cover it up. And they would have succeeded if the father did not go ape shit.

"On the day of the incident, Smith says the school told him to come to the campus because his daughter had been physically assaulted. They did not say she had been sexually assaulted."

"The school's principal sent out an alert that day warning parents of what had happened involving Smith, but it said nothing of the sexual assault allegations in the bathroom."

"At the meeting on June 22, Loudoun County School Superintendent Scott Ziegler said the school had never had any form of incident inside a bathroom or locker room involving a transgender child."

Sure fucking sounds like they were doing their damnedest to cover it all up. Especially the part about moving the kid to another school where he was able to rape another girl. If the father hadn't raised holy hell about it I doubt the school would ever have to answer for this level of stupid.

Yup. The justice system is already too lenient on rapists. Even if this sick fuck gets convicted, HE will just end up in a women's prison where he'll assault more people.

Rapists deserve death. Nothing less. Although, I may settle for forced castrations and severed limbs too.

Absolutely sickening story.

If I was him, I'd be seeking revenge on someone for this. The legal route hasn't worked- - the girl has NO justice.

The modern left HATE women.

Yup. The justice system is already too lenient on rapists. Even if this sick fuck gets convicted, HE will just end up in a women's prison where he'll assault more people.

Rapists deserve death. Nothing less. Although, I may settle for forced castrations and severed limbs too.
Yeah, because our justice system has done such a good job of ensuring that only guilty people are charged and convicted of sexual assault.

To clear up, I would not judge the father for murdering the kid who raped his daughter. I hope I have clarified things.

His daughter may have been raped. The school board may have covered it up. But he still appears to have been a belligerant asshole at the meeting.
Is this post satirical?
"Yeah his daughter was raped and the school covered it up but he should have been more polite to the school about it."

200w.gif

Wooooooooo

This made my blood boil

The left is so fucking disgusting

Their precious trans can do no wrong

I’d beat the fuck out of everyone on that board

He better sue them and get every cent he fucking wants for his family

And that little shit that raped his daughter need his dick ripped off with no anesthesia

Can’t wait for libs to dismiss this and keep acting like this kind of shit never happens

Fuck anyone who tries to qualify this. That father had every right to make a scene and much much worse

Have you even been in the Jon Gruden thread today?!?! It's wall to wall "Boys will be boys" up in there! Abhorrent behavior is abhorrent behavior.

Full Stop.

And NUKE that rapist...

SLOWLY.

This is messed up.
No School nor staff should ignore things like this.

In the past schools had zero tolerance for such things..

Back