Social Father arrested at School Board Meeting - School Board Aware of Attack in May Email

Cant get enough of you own lies. Remember that time you said you didnt agree with my narrative and criticized me for condemning rape first? Fun times.

*your

Maybe you want someone to sit outside the womens restroom and do a penis check before someone enters the restroom?

Nah, a dude in a skirt would stick out like a sore thumb.

That's the thing u are missing. I'm more worried of straight freaks taking advantage of this. I worry more of a straight guy pretending to be trans than I am an actual trans.

In B4....but straight men still rape women

Last edited:
Maybe you want someone to sit outside the womens restroom and do a penis check before someone enters the restroom?
Lol seems like schools already know the gender of those that attend and wouldn't need anything more than a name check.

How many bathrooms have you been bounced from? Enquiring minds want to know.

Going back to edit a post after i quote you, such a big boy.

<{nope}>

That's the thing u are missing. I'm more worried of straight freaks taking advantage of this. I worry more of a straight guy pretending to be trans than I am an actual trans.

Sexual predators are sick mother fuckers. They will try to abuse this for sure. Thats why i dont believe we should allow them to ever be free from prison. Our lack of real mental health care and mental health care studies is the biggest hurdle for all of us in the crap. The best solution would be to have individual stalls and a open common wash area for restrooms and individual showers and dressing areas in locker rooms.

Going back to edit a post after i quote you, such a big boy.

<{nope}>

Sexual predators are sick mother fuckers. They will try to abuse this for sure. Thats why i dont believe we should allow them to ever be free from prison. Our lack of real mental health care and mental health care studies is the biggest hurdle for all of us in the crap. The best solution would be to have individual stalls and a open common wash area for restrooms and individual showers and dressing areas in locker rooms.

Edit a post after you quote me? Are you drinking now?

Last edited 30 mins ago
Quoted 32 mins ago

32>30

Edit happened after quote. Put your big boy pants on budy.

how about simple eyeball test that worked pretty good so far?

if it looks like a man, it's probably a man and it goes to man bathroom?

Last edited 30 mins ago
Quoted 32 mins ago

32>30

Edit happened after quote. Put your big boy pants on budy.

And what is your point? I added 1 line to it.

Are we now acting like we are on the playground.

And what is your point? I added 1 line to it.

Are we now acting like we are on the playground.

I quoted the whole message bud, why would i go back and respond to the rest of it? You being dishonest, im shocked.

Why am I thinking you have 2 accounts in here right now. Lol

Not sure why I would need two accounts.

I spend most of my time arguing unpopular points of view with people who hate me. I try to avoid disrespecting people and try to be genuine and sincere. I earnestly believe the things I post and every once in a while I stumble across someone like @Bald1 who disagrees with almost everything I say but takes the times to politely give me his perspective without calling me a loser who must have a pathetic life.

I have problems with the red flags I identified and I think they're fair comments, but that doesn't mean I'm saying this didn't happen as described.

I quoted the whole message bud, why would i go back and respond to the rest of it? You being dishonest, im shocked.

What are you even talking about? Are you saying my edit was done in malice or something.

Lol, wtf are you on?

Not sure why I would need two accounts.

I spend most of my time arguing unpopular points of view with people who hate me. I try to avoid disrespecting people and try to be genuine and sincere. I earnestly believe the things I post and every once in a while I stumble across someone like @Bald1 who disagrees with almost everything I say but takes the times to politely give me his perspective without calling me a loser who must have a pathetic life.

I have problems with the red flags I identified and I think they're fair comments, but that doesn't mean I'm saying this didn't happen as described.

Lower with a pathetic life? What is going on with you guys in here?

These kinds of stories really scare the shit out of me. I have a 3 year old step-daughter. If anything like this happens to your daughter/son, I was always of the belief that it is your duty as a man to make sure the perpetrator is never able to hurt anyone ever again.

I didnt bring up toilets. Rapes happen outside the bathroom too. However, does this tranny get to go to a womens prison?

Trans people in Virginia are housed based on their genitalia. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the freak show that is Chris Chan, but that was one of the big questions after he was put in prison for raping his mom (it's a rabit hole that I don't recommend going down). It was determined that, even though he has been identifying as a woman/wearing women's clothes/calling himself Kristine, the law states that you don't put people with penises into a female prison.

Trans people in Virginia are housed based on their genitalia. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the freak show that is Chris Chan, but that was one of the big questions after he was put in prison for raping his mom (it's a rabit hole that I don't recommend going down). It was determined that, even though he has been identifying as a woman/wearing women's clothes/calling himself Kristine, the law states that you don't put people with penises into a female prison.

Complete common sense.

Back