Social Father arrested at School Board Meeting - School Board Aware of Attack in May Email

Hey Guys! First off I am against rape.....

Fuck off creep.

Imagine a thread on a black man being lynched. A poster comes im....Hey Guys. First off, lynching black men is bad....BUT

How dare i adress the most important part of the story first? This young woman was raped and that i believe her accusations. What a horrible person i am for that. I should have focus on which restroom a person uses first instead.:rolleyes:

How dare i adress the most important part of the story first? This young woman was raped and that i believe her accusations. What a horrible person i am for that. I should have focus on which restroom a person uses first instead.:rolleyes:

In non clown world, a boy in a skirt entering a females bathroom would be met with screams followed by his ass beat by the other boys in the area. So yea, the bathroom does matter when the fucking school and board care more about boys in females restrooms and attempt to cover up violent Sodomy of a 9th grader.

In non clown world, a boy in a skirt entering a females bathroom would be met with screams followed by his ass beat by the other boys in the area. So yea, the bathroom does matter when the fucking school and board care more about boys in females restrooms and attempt to cover up violent Sodomy of a 9th grader.

And there it is. Transphobia. Even after you tried this bullshit.
Imagine a thread on a black man being lynched. A poster comes im....Hey Guys. First off, lynching black men is bad....BUT
<puh-lease75>

You remember when it was ok to beat the fuck out of someone for being a homosexual? Im sure glad we advanced past that bullshit. We will move past this ridiculous stupid shit from people like you that think its normal to beat the shit out of people for being different.

And there it is. Transphobia. Even after you tried this bullshit.

<puh-lease75>

You remember when it was ok to beat the fuck out of someone for being a homosexual? Im sure glad we advanced past that bullshit. We will move past this ridiculous stupid shit from people like you that think its normal to beat the shit out of people for being different.

Imagine being so dumb as to equate civil rights with dicks and balls in a HS girls bathroom.

So Einstein, could a trans teacher or trans custodian waltz into the girls bathroom?

You are so married to this woke bullshit that you have lost any common sense you did have.

Imagine being so dumb as to equate civil rights with dicks and balls in a HS girls bathroom.

So Einstein, could a trans teacher or trans custodian waltz into the girls bathroom?

You are so married to this woke bullshit that you have lost any common sense you did have.

Yes its common sense to discriminate, right? Its totally cool to commit acts of violence against people for not dressing how SBJJ demands that they do. Its totally normal to commit acts of violence that that fit SBJJ's world views. Bud you already lost it be condoning violence against transgenders. Pack your bags and call it on this thread bud. You fucked up and sunk yourself.

@SBJJ think about what a total piece of shit you are for condoning violence in this thread.

No one buys your bullshit.

Oh wow you totally got me and disproved all of the points ive made in this thread. How will i ever recover.

I dont know man..... i think this story and the others like it completely vindicates the conservative view that men have no place in womens ahelters prisons sports teams or bathrooms.

With the compelling arguments ive gotten in this thread i can totally understand.

Yes its common sense to discriminate, right? Its totally cool to commit acts of violence against people for not dressing how SBJJ demands that they do. Its totally normal to commit acts of violence that that fit SBJJ's world views. Bud you already lost it be condoning violence against transgenders. Pack your bags and call it on this thread bud. You fucked up and sunk yourself.

People can dress however they want. They can marry and sleep with whoever they want. Biological men going into girls restrooms is a bridge to far. The fact you can't see that is not my problem.

Think about what a total piece of shit you are for downplaying the violent anal rape of a 9th grader.

You mean the first thing i touched on and called awful, that you criticized me for doing. You literally want there to be violence against transgenders. Said so yourself.

With the compelling arguments ive gotten in this thread i can totally understand.

I'll hand it to ya. As unpopular as downplaying anal rape is, you sure are sticking to your guns.

You mean the first thing i touched on and called awful, that you criticized me for doing. You literally want there to be violence against transgenders. Said so yourself.

So now you are saying this kid was 100% a transgender? Lol. Please quote where I said transgenders

I'm against dicks in female restrooms dummy. That means ANY man.

lol funny how the "trust the science" people want to ignore the science when it comes to gender/sex but listen to their favorite media personalities' opinion instead.

I love how some posters are still trying to paint the father as unhinged because the meeting was about transgenders in the opposing bathrooms and he shouldn't have been there and Made a scene.

His daughter was raped by a transgender in her fucking bathroom!!

guy gets arrested for making a scene after his daughter got raped by some boy in a skirt

lefty: that guy should control himself! theres no reason to act like that in public. his arrest was justified

guy gets arrested for physically attacking someone after wrong pronoun was used

lefty: he had every right to be upset and act the way he did. using wrong pronouns is a human rights violation. the fact that he got arrested shows deeply rooted anti trans bias in the system.

I'll hand it to ya. As unpopular as downplaying anal rape is, you sure are sticking to your guns.

Cant get enough of you own lies. Remember that time you said you didnt agree with my narrative and criticized me for condemning rape first? Fun times.

So now you are saying this kid was 100% a transgender? Lol. Please quote where I said transgenders

I'm against dicks in female restrooms dummy. That means ANY man.

Maybe you want someone to sit outside the womens restroom and do a penis check before someone enters the restroom?

lol funny how the "trust the science" people want to ignore the science when it comes to gender/sex but listen to their favorite media personalities' opinion instead.

just cause you identify as senior citizen doesn't mean you are a senior citizen and get all the senior citizen benefits.

biological reality > your feelings

Back