1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social Father arrested at School Board Meeting was protesting due to his Daughter being Raped at School

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Scerpi, Oct 12, 2021 at 10:53 AM.

1. Amerikuracana Plutonium Belt

And yes, this is about weirdo boys in skirts going into girls bathrooms. If we don’t stop it, we are going to have to take next steps against those pushing it. Period.

2. SBJJ Steel Belt

Well, it's mostly just your fucked up opinion. I mean, you point nothing out accept that this is somehow being used to hurt the LBGT community. It's just your opinion. And it's obvious you are looking at it through a political lense.

And being against allowing dicks in the female restroom is not anti LBGT, it's common sense. But CNN has convinced you that common sense is homophobic, sexist, and racist.

smooth assassin and esotamoc like this.
  3. Bald1 War Room Can

If true, this bit of info places this story above and beyond (and I'm not trying to minimize it at all) a regular rape case. How can a school board think they have the authority to attempt to handle a serious criminal case internally? A code of conduct infraction or even kids fighting I can see being handled in house. Not a felony investigation. How do you arrive at a mental place where you think your authority supercedes that of the courts and law? Not wanting to hurt your cause, that's how. Same mentality that the Catholic church had for decades and just as despicable.

4. LMP 409 hype man Platinum Member

My narrative was:

Rape is horrible
    The crime most likely happened but this is an on going case.
    The school shouldnt comment on an on going criminal case.
    The story is so political because this involves rape by a supposed transgender.
    The father was arrest for making a scene of disorderly conduct.
    Transgenders use the restroom of their choosing all the time without violating anyone else rights or rape everyday.
    Women have been raped in the restroom by non Transgenders.

You said you disagree with my whole narrative. That pretty a shitty take by you tbh.

5. SBJJ Steel Belt

I love how some posters are still trying to paint the father as unhinged because the meeting was about transgenders in the opposing bathrooms and he shouldn't have been there and Made a scene.

His daughter was raped by a transgender in her fucking bathroom!!

6. LMP 409 hype man Platinum Member

I love how you call my whole narrative wrong while ignoring what i actually posted.

7. SBJJ Steel Belt

The story is political because the school tried to squash it, then the board denied it happened in front of the father.

And the reason the school and board did this is because they were afraid there would be a backlash against trans in the opposing bathrooms.

As for girls also get raped in bathrooms by non trans....you are I believe the 3rd poster to use this derailing tactic in this thread.

So again, you spouted off an ignorant opinion based on your political beliefs.

dezzy and salamander like this.
  8. metal7555 Fan of MMA since '98

The LCPS (Loudoun County Public Schools) wanted to investigate this themselves. Gender fluid or male or dude in a skirt -- I don't give a shit what you call it, this is a rape in a public bathroom. The police and authorities should have been on scene a few minutes after the report and accusation. I prefer to be no nonsense and call rape... rape.... the politics behind the school board meeting is what is fucking strange and twisted and disgusting.

People are saying the father, Smith, reacted like a lunatic -- but I have to tell you, if anyone I know reported a rape, you would think -- THINK -- they would call the authorities IMMEDIATELY and disclose all information to help figure out what happened.

The school board itself, as it was developing, wasn't aware of how bad these allegations were.

According to a provision on the grievance process, “The burden of gathering evidence and burden of proof must remain on schools, not on the parties.”

The school itself again denied anything happened.

“At least two young women are recent victims of sexual assaults in our high schools, one of them in a restroom.”

The 'viral' video doesn't show the whole story of why this guy "freaked out".

It's sick.

I mean if some chick wants to come into the mens room and be my pooping neighbor -- well, I've been with the same woman for 14 years. We know the bathroom dangers lol.

My point is the school, the politics, the gender bullshit -- just sort of skirting around the idea that this was anything but rape. Be damned how you got there or what the policies are... rape is rape, and they want to smooth certain parts of this over because it was a biological man raping a biological woman. How the fuck is this even being politicized or treated any different? People afraid to speak out on it... that's about it....

Can't ever say anything negative about the weird shit LGBTQAI LMNOP does.... that's homophobic, racist, hate crime. I guess committing rape and a father defending this daughter is the real outrage as to why those people (mental disorders abound) need even more protection.

Bald1 likes this.
  9. LMP 409 hype man Platinum Member

So women only get raped by transgenders in the womens restroom? You act as if there is some magical barrier that stop any sexual predator from entering the restroom of their chosing. The whole reason this is making the circle in right wing media is because it involves a transgender and makes the case for banning transgenders from using the women restroom.

Yes he went to a school board meeting to make this a case about transgenders in the womens restrrom. He made his scene, got arrested for disorderly conduct. I beleive i covered this.

The fact that this story is being made political, by the right that opposes transgenders, to make the casr of how it is unsafe for them to use the restroom of their choice, isnt really deniable.

10. Bargey Silver Belt

These officials that covered it up or even simply did not take the active, lawful steps that are required with such child protection and alleged sex offence matters should be facing a minimum 10 years imprisonment.

But this is simply a byproduct of the evil that leftists are perpetuating everywhere. The proof that these people hate women is becoming too hard to ignore.

11. SBJJ Steel Belt

Come on man, stop being fucking fake.

The fact you had to preface your original post with......HEY GUYS! FIRST OFF, I THINK RAPE IS REALLY BAD....just shows that even you know what you are going to say after is insincere, and borderline retarded. And the fact you used the same tired "But straight guys rape also" trope makes one wonder if you are not just an Alt Account for one of the other derailing accounts.

12. SBJJ Steel Belt

Stay on topic. This thread is about a specific event. Stop trying to derail and downplay what this teen and her father went through.

salamander and Curmudgeon like this.
  13. D 1 Wrestler Look up to me

Why not just contact the police?

14. Loiosh Detective Platinum Member

No.

I came in here pointing out how everyone is just accepting this at face value despite huge red flags. You still are.

15. HereticBD Plutonium Belt

Oh', wow...

That's what you're leading with, eh? Yikes.

SBJJ likes this.
  16. Sonny Qc 86,425 Likes

Champagne Room of a Stripclub, Eating Arse.
    Oh look the Biggest troll here.

evergreenrider, Scerpi and Curmudgeon like this.
  17. D 1 Wrestler Look up to me

Im serious. Why would you not contact the police first?

18. LMP 409 hype man Platinum Member

What a shit troll attempt you got going on here. The guy was disorderly at the meeting because he was emotional about a personal situation that happened to his daughter, which we all think is absolutely awful and can understand him being upset about. The sad fact that the only reason the right wing media gives a fuck is because it can help futher the the narrative that transgenders using the women restroom is bad, because transgenders make it unsafe for "natural born women". Go crawl under your rock.
    Didnt bother reading my first post, yikes.

19. SBJJ Steel Belt

Hey Guys! First off I am against rape.....

Fuck off creep.

Imagine a thread on a black man being lynched. A poster comes im....Hey Guys. First off, lynching black men is bad....BUT

Curmudgeon likes this.
  20. SBJJ Steel Belt

Why am I thinking you have 2 accounts in here right now. Lol