Social Father arrested at School Board Meeting - School Board Aware of Attack in May Email

I don't think allowing trans people access to the bathroom of their choice is dangerous in an of itself. Legit trans people actually consider themselves that sex, so they're not going to engage in sexual misconduct.

The problem is straight dudes with serious short circuits and sexual kinks will take advantage of the opportunity to get their rocks off. Especially when all they have to do to get into their version of the promise land is put on a dress and say they're women. Somehow, some sort of regulatory mechanism should have been put in place from the get go. Do I have the answer or solution? No, but I'm not the one proposing the change, so it's not on me to provide a workable solution.

Cali has allowed the foxes to raid the henhouses

Cali has allowed the foxes to raid the henhouses

Yeah, lesbian chicks with dicks at best. Not actual trans women. The left really dropped the ball on not setting parameters that should be met in order for someone identifying as whatever to be actually considered as such. "Click your heels together three times and say I'm a woman Steve" shouldn't be all that's needed to allow genetic men to share women exclusive places. To think there was never going to be freaks who'd take advantage of such opportunities was naive at best.

Yeah, lesbian chicks with dicks at best. Not actual trans women. The left really dropped the ball on not setting parameters that should be met in order for someone identifying as whatever to be actually considered as such. "Click your heels together three times and say I'm a woman Steve" shouldn't be all that's needed to allow genetic men to share women exclusive places. To think there was never going to be freaks who'd take advantage of such opportunities was naive at best.

Unfucking Real
@Loiosh... lol Care to continue your typical derailing?
Ziegler-feature.jpg

Guess he forgot the part that the "male" student dresses as a female... lol

Let's see if voters actually pay attention in Virginia in 2 weeks... Shockingly, it's still very close.

Last edited:
Unfucking Real
@Loiosh... lol Care to continue your typical derailing?

I absolutely could continue if that's what you really wanted, I'm following this from a distance and waiting to see how several things unfold. I thought I'd actually found a non partisan outlet media outlet speaking on this, but turns out it was evangelical extremists. You go ahead and keep churning out conservative propaganda, and I'll wait quietly to see what comes out in the courts.

A much bigger story here is Republicans vs the AG. There were reports of death threats targeting school board members so the AG considered involving the FBI because death threats are pretty serious, and of course the GOP's position that is the FBI is fascist. If you recall many election officials were receiving death threats as a result of the big lie, seems to be the conservative reaction to everything they don't like. Just threaten to kill someone.

I absolutely could continue if that's what you really wanted, I'm following this from a distance and waiting to see how several things unfold. I thought I'd actually found a non partisan outlet media outlet speaking on this, but turns out it was evangelical extremists. You go ahead and keep churning out conservative propaganda, and I'll wait quietly to see what comes out in the courts.

A much bigger story here is Republicans vs the AG. There were reports of death threats targeting school board members so the AG considered involving the FBI because death threats are pretty serious, and of course the GOP's position that is the FBI is fascist. If you recall many election officials were receiving death threats as a result of the big lie, seems to be the conservative reaction to everything they don't like. Just threaten to kill someone.

Loiosh, dude. Are you really saying that death threats to school board members is a bigger story than the same school board members covering up a sexual assault of one of their students?

Last edited:
Loiosh, dude. Are you really saying that death threats to school board members is a bigger story than the same school board members covering up a sexual assault?

I'm saying Mitchell McConnell trying to interfere with the AG directing the FBI to investigate death threats is a bigger story by orders of magnitude, no matter which way you see the issue. Either the AG is abusing the power of his office, or the minority leader is trying to undermine law enforcement efforts to investigate serious crimes.

I'm tired of talking about the issue with the school board. It's just another situation where conservatives try and push legislation with an outlier, and that's assuming that all the reporting is actually correct. I'm not going to talk about that any more until the courts do their thing, but honestly even then it won't matter. As has been mentioned there are elections coming and they'll resolve long before any truth comes out with this issue. The courts will work to finding justice for this specific series of incidents, but the politics won't care about that by then.

Project Veritas proved just how much damage can be done with a lie, and all the CRT theater shows how effective lies remain. Most of the GOP still believes the election was stolen because conservative leadership told them it was so, despite the complete absence of proof and a universal failure to prove it in court. That didn't stop them from passing an avalanche of laws that suppress the vote. It's all pretty discouraging.

People surprised at justice for female victims becoming suddently secondary when clash with modern wierdos agenda must have forgot Koln NYE events
The weirdos need to go down. Soon.

Not violently.

Back